Hey fellas older guy here, got a question about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ??

Moose!

Hey fellas older guy here, got a question about HCG ??

So I'm 45 and I have done steroids before when I was younger. Though at that time I didn't know what post cycle therapy (pct) was or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or even Aromatase inhibitor (AI), which at that time I thought was Novadex.

Any way I have Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but never had to use it. Luckily for me I guess. I'm on a cycle right now and this is my last week. So I bought Tomaxifen tabs and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for my post cycle therapy (pct). In my cycle I did Anadrol as a kicker for 4 weeks while doing long esters of Test E & Deca Trex 350mg/ml (Twice a week) I have not amortize with my Deca Trex at all on this cycle.

My question do i really need to use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after my last pin, which will be this Friday? I feel fine don't think my sac shrunk too much, but was going to wait ten days and just start my Tamoxifen for four weeks and rest for two more and start another cycle. Which I was thinking of using the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after that second cycle.

I went from 217 lbs to 245lbs I think I got some great gains and will probably fall down to 240 Lbs.

I'm a tall guy and I'm sure I can carry a lot more weight without looking like a Rhino. LOL

I appreciate you feed back. Thanks

Can you post your exact cycle/dosages? How much longer are you running your test than deca?

To answer your question, YES you should run the hcg. Even if you didn't get alot of atrophy you've been shut down for at least 10 weeks(reason i'm asking what your cycle is) and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimicking LH will help gets the boys ready to go back to work much quicker...especially after deca which shuts you down quite hard. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can do magic when used properly....i ran a 7 month harsh cycle once...followed by ALOT of hcg...blood work was back to where it was pre-cycle in 4 weeks.

Running the hcg, which technically isn't part of your post cycle therapy (pct) because Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in and of iteself is suppressive, can make use of the 2-3 dead weeks between finishing your last pin of test and starting your post cycle therapy (pct).

You should have used ur hcg while on cycle to avoid testicle atrophy, then blast daily for 10 days before jumping into pct.
Ur only hope is blast and wish u ll get some size back for ur nuts.

19 Nors are to be respected regarding hpta shut down , don't mess with deca.

Can you post your exact cycle/dosages? How much longer are you running your test than deca?

To answer your question, YES you should run the hcg. Even if you didn't get alot of atrophy you've been shut down for at least 10 weeks(reason i'm asking what your cycle is) and the hcg mimicking LH will help gets the boys ready to go back to work much quicker...especially after deca which shuts you down quite hard. HCG can do magic when used properly....i ran a 7 month harsh cycle once...followed by ALOT of hcg...blood work was back to where it was pre-cycle in 4 weeks.

Running the hcg, which technically isn't part of your post cycle therapy (pct) because hcg in and of iteself is suppressive, can make use of the 2-3 dead weeks between finishing your last pin of test and starting your post cycle therapy (pct).

My dosages are;

Androl 50mg 4 weeks 1/2 a pill in the morning and the other 1/2 in the evening
Test EnanTrex 350mg/ml 2cc per week Split 1ccTue 1cc Friday with 3/4 cc DecaTrex350mg/ml twice a week same days.

i did 8 weeks of Deca and Ten weeks of Test. My last pin of Test is this coming Friday. So the Friday the 15th of March was my last pin of Deca.

I'm feeling fine so far, I did give whole blood during my cycle about in the six week of my cycle.

I was also thinking my second cycle is
d-bol for 6 weeks
Tren twice a week
W/ Test Cypionate twice a week

Ten weeks of Tren and 12 weeks of Test C

Do you think I will also need the HCG for this one? Thinking these compounds don't make us aromortize other then d-bol, but not Tren or Test.

Thoughts?

^^dont thread jack...yes use hcg with tren.

Back to the OP, i'd start your post cycle therapy (pct) around the 15-17th...that'll give the test time to clear, and the deca should be pretty much gone by then as well. Start blasting your hcg on the 3rd...how much hcg do you have?

You should have used ur hcg while on cycle to avoid testicle atrophy, then blast daily for 10 days before jumping into pct.
Ur only hope is blast and wish u ll get some size back for ur nuts.

19 Nors are to be respected regarding hpta shut down , don't mess with deca.

see you should have read more carefully he didnt get much atrophy . per his first post.

Yeah I got no atrophy, plus I juiced before when I was younger, androl, deca, Sutenon 250, d-bol even HGH. And I never had to use Pct Novadex.

Luckily for me I did not have a reaction like ohter guys do. Plus this last cycle I took deca 350mg/ml twice a week 3/4 cc twice=1 1/2cc per week for 8 weeks.

And how long can you run deca for, with out it being damaging? I'll do a cycle of Tren, Test C, & d-bol for the summer then after I do another cycle of d-bol, test C, & deca again for bulking in the fall/Winter.

Back