Hey Gents, New to the site

Hey Gents,

New to the site, but been creeping here a long time. A lot of great information. A few years ago, I ran then and test with great results. Now that I'm back on the legal side of things, I have been ordering from RUI which has also been showing great results. A buddy of mine that does shows told me about some items to get. Liquid Clomi and Liquidex. He said run Comi ed and Liquidex eod. After reading some of the forums I was thinking about getting Keto, Albut and T3. I hear the T3 has wicked sides if you are not running test with it which I'm not. My question is this- What (if there is one) is the best combo of Liquid Clomi, Liquidex, Liquid Keto, Liquid Albut, and Liquid T3? Seems like a lot of gear and currently I am only doing the Liquidex and Clomi. I know the Keto should be taken at night, but I hear that's more for Clen than it is for Albut?

Thanks guys. Help this 37 year old Marine, get back into it.

Hey Gents,

New to the site, but been creeping here a long time. A lot of great information. A few years ago, I ran then and test with great results. Now that I'm back on the legal side of things, I have been ordering from RUI which has also been showing great results. A buddy of mine that does shows told me about some items to get. Liquid Clomi and Liquidex. He said run Comi ed and Liquidex eod. After reading some of the forums I was thinking about getting Keto, Albut and T3. I hear the T3 has wicked sides if you are not running test with it which I'm not. My question is this- What (if there is one) is the best combo of Liquid Clomi, Liquidex, Liquid Keto, Liquid Albut, and Liquid T3? Seems like a lot of gear and currently I am only doing the Liquidex and Clomi. I know the Keto should be taken at night, but I hear that's more for Clen than it is for Albut?

Thanks guys. Help this 37 year old Marine, get back into it.

A big welcome, make sure to start your own thread so you can get the proper response, good luck!

Back