Hey guys I'm new to the forum, and to anabolics. I'm looking into getting advice! I'm

Aenriqueq

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, and to anabolics. I'm looking into getting advice! I'm 41, 5"10" 189lbs 18% bf. I got my hands on some test cyp 300mg, tren 100mg, and clen .02 mg. The person I bought this from told me to take: 1 cc of tren (100mg) on fridays, 1 cc of test cyp (300mg) on mon, 2 pills of clen (.02mg) on mon tues, 1 on wed and back to 2 pills every day after. So far I've done 1 cc of tren on fri, and yesterday 1 cc of test cyp and this is my second day taking the clen pills. My concern is that I'm not taking enough of the anabolics from what I've read so far. Suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

First Welcome to the board :wavey:

OMG STOP ...

Now listen if you have only taken 1 or two doses STOP

You need to get educated before you do a cycle . Please go back and read the sticky posts found where you came in to start your thread. They are along with the title they are labeled Sticky. Read:http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Test is all you need for a 1st cycle and Tren is not for a first or even 3rd cycle. You need to know all the side effects to all the different compounds.
If you have to be told what to take and when and how much you should not do this....
Need to know:
blood work
BF% is too high
Side effects of high and low Estradiol (E2)
Dose ing
Aromatase ( AI) to control Estrogen
Post cycle therapy (PCT)

Tren has some of the most wicked side effects and you need to be experienced to handle these.
Many more of our Vets on here will be chiming in so stick around , listen , read and start learning. Stop listening and doing what to just anyone who tells you what to do and take. Always refer to O'logy and the facts to support what someone tells you. This guy has miss lead you and dose not have your well being in good interest.

Last edited:
That's a confusing protocol, and from what I can gather looks ridiculous. Read the beginner sticky and do that, nothing more & nothing less. It answers all the questions.

The tren - what is the ester? If it's tren ace you should beat your guy over the head with a dumbbell for once a week protocol. If it's tren enanthate you should probably still beat him for general dumbness and not mixing it with the test cyp into a single shot. For the long esters twice a week is good, and you can mix all the compounds together into a single shot.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, and to anabolics. I'm looking into getting advice! I'm 41, 5"10" 189lbs 18% bf. I got my hands on some test cyp 300mg, tren 100mg, and clen .02 mg. The person I bought this from told me to take: 1 cc of tren (100mg) on fridays, 1 cc of test cyp (300mg) on mon, 2 pills of clen (.02mg) on mon tues, 1 on wed and back to 2 pills every day after. So far I've done 1 cc of tren on fri, and yesterday 1 cc of test cyp and this is my second day taking the clen pills. My concern is that I'm not taking enough of the anabolics from what I've read so far. Suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I would take the bottle of TREN and throw it at the guys head for recommending this for a first cycle.
Read the stickies bro!

Welcome to the O'logy board, :wavey:

OP no one got down on you. YOU are not educated so that's where we are pointing you to read right out of the box ..OK so come on back end tell us you got the posts and are going to get educated.

We don't get paid here so we just try to help. That's what we do as well as continuing ourselves with more education.

So don't run off, stay with us and lets get you on your way to the Proper , Safe as Possible use of AAS.,

Back