hey guys just thought id say gday and after a bit of advice on my first proper cycle

blakey

I am banned!
Hey guys i had a bad motorcycle accident a little while back and lost a fair bit of weight not being able to lift broken ribs legs wrists hands seperated ac joint shoulder and a bit more .now evreything is good to go the only pain thats stuck around is my shoulder wich isnt to bad anyway for the last 10 weeks ive been running test e at about 600 mg a week and worked out 5 days a week so and got some good gains about 4 kgs of mostly good muscle but now ive run out of test and cannot get it anymore wich is a bit of a fuck becuse i dont think ive ever felt as good and the gains ect ive always been pretty thin guy now im only sitting at about 70 kg and looking pretty shredded but im not happy with that i want to get some good bulk on me i cant get any more test so ive orded what i can get lgd and ghrp6 and cjc so im just wondering if anyone had tryed this as a bulk i havent pcd off the test im just jumpin straight on to the sarms and peptides so if any1 has any info or advice id greatly appreciate ah also im just under 6 ft 25 years old dont know total body fat also i have acess to a shit ton of insulin fast and slow acting as my partner is a diabetic and ive looked around for dosing protocols and havent found much so any info on thus would be great also thanks guys

Last edited:
I would suggest you do a pct instead of doing sarms. You can look up top at the red lion banner for your pct supplies. Definitely not a good idea to jump on other stuff right now...

Hey tbonexl Ah no worries I have all the right stuff to pct but the reason I haven't was I'm taking lgd at 10 mg a day and that causes suppression or so I've read so I was going to do another 10 weeks of lgd 10 mg a day and 100mcg of ghrp2 and cjc 3 times a day and maybe 6 iu of insulin post workout for 5 weeks why would you pct ??? Or do u mean have a break from the sarms peps and juice pct then hit the start over? and hey megatron I'll definitely give that a read tonight and I did go to see my doc and all he said was don't do anything so he wasn't much help I'll have to find a more sutible doctor I think cheers for the replies guys

Last edited:
Ah sorry guys I don't no if I just reply to the thread or send a message to you guys directly haven't quiet got the hang of this site yet

So it has been over a week on the lgd cjc and ghrp 2 no pct from the test e and feeling great lgd is working well . Good pumps havent started losing any pounds from the test i think ill run the lgd for another 10 weeks then pct from the sarms and aas at the same time if anyobe was wondering feeling good . And im not condoning or telling anyone not to pct ive just extended my cycle with sarms cheers

It's not a great idea to go to the doctor with steroid inquires. They can document it as "drug abuse". What can happen is if in the future you have any medical issues, the insurance companies can red flag you and raise your premiums. Megatron has a link in the ology faq's thread with private blood work. That would be the suggested route to take...

It's not a great idea to go to the doctor with steroid inquires. They can document it as "drug abuse". What can happen is if in the future you have any medical issues, the insurance companies can red flag you and raise your premiums. Megatron has a link in the ology faq's thread with private blood work. That would be the suggested route to take...
took the quote right out of my keyboard on this- glad some one mentioned this-

Yea I seen that on the FAQs thread . I should of got onto this site a long time ago yea you should of seen his face when I started asking him questions about bloods for test and est levels ect.but in saying that he kept putting me on OxyContin and Valium after my bike accident for way to long I never taken any of that shit it's terrible for your appite and genrel mental health so you would think that he would be happy to help me get away from that shit and get back to a healthy weight and healthy mind but no doctors in Australia are useless and for me a last resort now . When I told him I had stopped taking the pain meds and started on a cycle of test and eating healthy and working out he looked at me told me to stop and said if u feel that bad on the OxyContin and Valium maybe he needs to raise the dosage I nearly jumped over the table and stabbed him with his letter opener but it's been 4 months now no drugs and only 10 weeks of that was on test so there was no transfer addiction just trying to get a better value of life anyhow fuck doctors fuck pain meds and fuck Valium eat healthy and lift sorry got a bit off track here but they can put down on your file that using a little bit of test is drug abuse but it's ok to dope people up to there eyeballs on pain meds is ok hmm something wrong there

Last edited:
Yea true well Id be more than happy if he prescribed me test that would be good don't think that's going to happen but

Back