hey guys, question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
young-gunz21 said:
i will take a pic of it but i dont think it will help because the secret person we get it from alters the packaging to help us...

secret person? Are you in the CIA young gunz? C'mon you can tell us?

young-gunz21 said:
as for you rjh you look good i hope i look i little bigger by the time im your age seeming that im only 21 id post pics but i have tatoos covered on me and i would not like to reveal my identity.

I'm sure if you spend your time injecting stuff that very well could be flour, you will be twice my size. Yes guys, injecting flour will surely make the muscles RISE. Get it? RISE? Man I crack me up!!

I think I might be having the same problem as young-gunz21, I was given some gear from a mystery mate too, he calls it hydrocloride-yeast-extract-oxide I was hoping maybe if someone could hook me up with young-gunz21 we could put our heads together and maybe mix out products with a bit of H2o and see what kind of mass building product we can make!!, not that im taking the RISE too lol

Why on earth do you think it was helping you out that your source took the fina out of the package. Sounds like he also ground it up for you, all the better to short/scam you. Who know what is now in the powder. He might have put all kinds of crap so it would weigh out and kept some for himself or just not go you enough in the first place. Why would a freind of a freind really care if he was going to be making money. Sounds very cynical, but when you dealing with underground purchases from guys you don't know personally, you have to be. Next he'll be sending you vials with all the flip tops removed because he want to help you out! That's a good way to recieve vegetable oil, and the same with your powder situation.
I guess now you have to decide if you want to try your luck and get a kit and convert it. If you've ever converted tren before, you should now pretty quicky if their is a considerable amount of added contaminant because of the distinct color/ texture of the binding material that will seperate from the tren in the solution. GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back