Hey guys

Hey guys, I've just joined the site and was just wanting to introduce myself. I've been back to working out almost 5 months now. I have lifted several times in the past for 6 months or so at a time. I am by no means a professional but this time I am really getting into it. I am stronger now than I have ever been. I have visited this site many times and have looked at the forums and read many of your discussions and wanted to be a part of them. I go the the gym 5-6 times a week, I know I have a lot to learn and a lot to work on so I have come here for help, support advice etc....I did a max rep of 315 pounds on my flat bench the other day and was really excited about it and thought maybe I would join a site to help build my education with things. So here I am. I am 30 years old, I weigh 180-183 pounds, don't know what my body fat is, I'm 5-9. I have to be honest, I do neglect my legs though. I only work them once a week when I work shoulders. I'm not really as interested in lifting massive amounts of weight as I am in looking good for the girls. I'm sure that's not uncommon. I have used steroids 3-4 times. I am now on test enanthate 250 and trenbolone acetate 100. I use the test at 500 mg a week (2 injections) and the tren at 200 mg a week (2 injections), i have never experienced any side effects from steroids, hope i never do. I eat as healthy as my budget allows, no sweets, no fast foods, and drink my protein shakes. I am not as educated as I want to be, but I have read a lot and want to learn, so here I am.....hope you guys welcome me to the site. I will have many questions.

welcome.

the most important thing in this game is DIET. without that you will not succeed. look into the diet forum here, its legen wiat for it DAIRY... lol but seriously i hope you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a prolactin inhibitor and a pct plan.

Back