hey,kids! why to not start young

well i started when i was 18 years old... and i know a lot of other that have too... and they are 100% fine... we know how to control our anger and outbursts... yeah i fly off the handle sometimes and get aggrivated easier... but so do full grown men who take the shit... that study says from grade 8- grade 10?? that's just plain fucked up... if someone in their right mind was to sell juice to someone that young they have some issues... and you cannot relate the behaviour of an animal on a compound that is made for humans in my opinion... if they wanted to do a test and get real results they should test it on willing humans... that's just my opinion tho...

and i'm not sayin here at all that young people should take steroids and i regret statrting so young... but if you're going to test it... i don't care howmuch the hamsters neurological parts are alike to a human or so says the report... you still cannot know 100% because they haven't done the test in an actual human.... my 2 cents on that... i'm sure some people will strongly disagree but just wanted to say that.
cheers

I think once you have oversteped the mark with aggression then the line is broken and you are much more likely to be like that for the rest of your life....

god forbid my hamsters on juice.

there bad enough with their tempers...

they fling shit at me when I try to talk with them

the hamster thing is weird, like crusher said sellin juice to people that young is nuts, but i do know kids in highschool in 10th grade that juice for football and its plain rediculous, 16 and 17 year olds on their 2nd and 3rd cycles when they shouldnt be touching anything but creatine, couple of my friends have that anger problem but they got it under control, i started at 20, have my outburts, but i take a deep breath, say whoosaw and am back to normal

A lot of people start too early... once you have it in your head there isnt much that will change your mind. Why do you think there are so many 5'5''-5'10'' guys here? I bet at least half started at a young age.

It was the chains and scalding hot water when I was a kid that led to my anger problems.

aProtege said:
Why do you think there are so many 5'5''-5'10'' guys here? I bet at least half started at a young age.

I definately disagree with you on this one. I think people juice because they are short, not that they are short because they juice. In this sport you find a lot of "abnormal" people both physically and mentally. You have a lot of really short guys, a lot of really tall guys, and unproportionately large amount of homosexuals (no, i'm serious), drug users, etc etc.

bigest problem is doing to much test I think people get too carried away, Ive always had a problem with my temper but most of the time ive ended up in jail Ive been on a cycle

outlawtas2 said:
I definately disagree with you on this one. I think people juice because they are short, not that they are short because they juice. In this sport you find a lot of "abnormal" people both physically and mentally. You have a lot of really short guys, a lot of really tall guys, and unproportionately large amount of homosexuals (no, i'm serious), drug users, etc etc.

We're all drug users here :wavey:

But you're right we are a subculture, and technically all deviants.

eh, If that was a short paragraph then I woulda read it....my ass is too lazy to read all that. LOL

I started at 18 and I peresonally know another dozen or so who started at the same age ! All are fine and healthy !

MLB56 said:
I started at 18 and I peresonally know another dozen or so who started at the same age ! All are fine and healthy !

as long as your growth plates are closed, you should be ok.

i did not start until i could not get over 215 lbs naturally. So i stared at 25.
Started weight training at 16 though so i build a good solid base.
260 now at 36yrs old. not to shabby i hope

What stupid things some of you are saying.
Dont matter what fucking age you start, if you cannot control youre anger on or off gear you're an asshole, and blaming steroids is one of the reasons people in general think what they do about it.

Back