Hey Ology , are you a high test or low test guy?

So you guys feel a cycle of 1000 mg primo would be better served with 400mg of test instead of 1000mg test?
or even just 250mg of test? Especially if about to go on stage?
Or 250 mg of test and 800 mg of deca?

So you guys feel a cycle of 1000 mg primo would be better served with 400mg of test instead of 1000mg test?

The way I personally like is balance. When I get into a gram of test or more bloat and those estrogen sides I have to run an AI even with diet, water and all dialed in. I'm not a big fan of taking AIs, serms etc if I do not have to. Far majority of us are average joe steroid user.

I know some elite competitors that can do it both ways. High amounts of test balanced with larger AI and serm doses, and others that do low test, high anabolics and they don't have to dive into those serms and AI To balance out.

It's a to each there own game. Whatever works for you. But more doesn't mean better for the majority of us. Cause we all ain't doing the O

If your going to step on stage , then your going to drop ALL long ester Test from your protocol weeks and weeks before the show. you'll be switching over to a moderate to low dose of test Prop , and then the week going into the show you'll drop the prop all together and have NO test . if your a guy that needs test in there (plenty of guys run ZERO test going into a show) to keep muscle fullness, then you'll just be running just test suspension around your workouts to keep muscle fullness, but drop that as well a day or two before the show.

the reason being is that test makes the body hold intercellular water, apart from estrogen. that means even if you crash your estrogen and have zero water from estrogen , you'll still be holding water with test, because thats part of what test does. which is good for 'fullness' , but most guys going into a show are more concerned with being dry , thats why test is a no go for show time.

check out my thread on contrast prep cycling
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...st-cycle-summer-shred-get-dry-lean-cycle.html

8 weeks from a show , your going with low low test , and letting the contest prep drugs do the work for you , drugs that pull out water, not drugs like test that make you hold it

^ of course that is totally different for a pro if its not contest time , going high test is totally fine in the off season , its personal dependent on wither guys like low test or high test . but contest time, low test is the only real protocol

I guess that I'm old school. I am a less is better kinda guy but I've always ran test higher that other compounds. Honestly, I've had better results running higher test then I have adding other compounds totaling the same mg.When I run 1g or higher, I can burn fat like a mofo. I know that alot of guys get a ridiculous amount of bloat but I don't have much issue at all and usually don't run an AI unless I start seeing signs of bloat(very rarely). Its like some of you guys have said above. It depends on the person. These days, I think that not running an AI is just dumb with how easy it is to find but years ago, finding anything other than Nolva was impossible.

Testosterone has been around for 80 years . just like car technology has gotten better and better since the 1940s, so has 'steroid' technology.
a LOT of compounds have been invented since the invention of synthetic testosterone and a lot of them were chemically modified and made to be a BETTER version of test.

better means stronger and more anabolic , yet having less sides . like no conversion to estrogen, no conversion to DHT , no intercellular water retention etc.. lots of things have come around that are better then test . so it only makes sense that these more advanced compounds be used as the primary compounds, and the test is in there just as a 'base' to maintain sex hormone function.*

*cause no steroid , other then Ment/Trest , can maintain sexual hormone function but test alone.

If 250mg Test and 800mg Deca doesn't have you looking wicked, then something ain't right... Low Test/High Deca is where it's at for me but everyone will react slightly different so give it a shot.

Test always equal to or bit higher than other compounds when stacking.

If Test only injectable, then I never run it higher than 500mg/week.. Ever!

Once, I tried running Test Cyp 300mg, Tren E 500mg, & Prime E 500mg ..per week. The Tren sides were fucking brutal..& by week 14 my hair started falling out..noticeably. One year later, I ran this same blast agin, except Cyp 500mg, Tren E 300mg, & Primo 500mg & Tren sides were much less n no hair loss .. 18 week blast.

I wish I could run Test like you fellas do so well

No you don't ;) you like deca too much , no room for test even in the syringe :)

Of course test is so Fing cheap , wish I could just run test at high dose and leave it at that .
But there's a reason why a high dose test only cycle costs the amount of a cell phone bill , and an advanced low test high anabolic cycle costs the amount of your mortgage .

Trt per month costs me the same as dinner at a fast food joint
One month supply of my current cruise is a Mercedes payment

So test has its benefits for sure

No you don't ;) you like deca too much , no room for test even in the syringe :)

Of course test is so Fing cheap , wish I could just run test at high dose and leave it at that .
But there's a reason why a high dose test only cycle costs the amount of a cell phone bill , and an advanced low test high anabolic cycle costs the amount of your mortgage .

Trt per month costs me the same as dinner at a fast food joint
One month supply of my current cruise is a Mercedes payment

So test has its benefits for sure

Shhhh don't say that too loudly bro, I don't want the Deca H8 Crew comming at me again...

But yes absolutely damn true bro, Anabolics are after all around for a damn good reason for any of the fellas who don't know, or the ones too ignorant to remember the little fact that they have only been discovered and intended to be altered testosterone with less-sides AKA Androgenicity and Aromatisation issues, but more Anabolic goodness (Nandrolone fit's that criteria for me there, and in my body so suck on my very rock solid noodle if you think that is ain't working, but be sure to check with my missus first shes always jumping on it you know coz the I hate deca boys are so concerned).

Absolutely again though Test more 9/10 people need to be really have either hCG or TRT as a test base, but many people are realising only in recent years that they actually respond or prefer to leave test at TRT doses or "cruise" doses, let's just say on the low dose side yeah lol, and a lot of the sides they are copping are not from the "anabolics" but rather directly from or directly aggravated from Test dose and/or it's heavy aromatisation.

And again, this can be individual, but within a varying degree ofcourse.

After getting dialed in on my test levels with TRT, I think for me it would be more simplified if I was to leave the test levels at TRT doses & just add in whatever else I feel like for a blast!
Then come time to go back in for TRT blood work with doc, all I gotta do is dump the additional compound(s) & my test should be good to go.

After getting dialed in on my test levels with TRT, I think for me it would be more simplified if I was to leave the test levels at TRT doses & just add in whatever else I feel like for a blast!
Then come time to go back in for TRT blood work with doc, all I gotta do is dump the additional compound(s) & my test should be good to go.

simple and highly effective! . stick with short esters, low aromatizing compounds, and thats even easier to manage

Shhhh don't say that too loudly bro, I don't want the Deca H8 Crew comming at me again...

But yes absolutely damn true bro, Anabolics are after all around for a damn good reason for any of the fellas who don't know, or the ones too ignorant to remember the little fact that they have only been discovered and intended to be altered testosterone with less-sides AKA Androgenicity and Aromatisation issues, but more Anabolic goodness (Nandrolone fit's that criteria for me there, and in my body so suck on my very rock solid noodle if you think that is ain't working, but be sure to check with my missus first shes always jumping on it you know coz the I hate deca boys are so concerned).

Absolutely again though Test more 9/10 people need to be really have either hCG or TRT as a test base, but many people are realising only in recent years that they actually respond or prefer to leave test at TRT doses or "cruise" doses, let's just say on the low dose side yeah lol, and a lot of the sides they are copping are not from the "anabolics" but rather directly from or directly aggravated from Test dose and/or it's heavy aromatisation.

And again, this can be individual, but within a varying degree ofcourse.

Man I don't think anyone was hating on you for running a deca only cycle just pointing out that usally a test base is best for any male cycle.
You were the one that jumped on here posting about how great deca only is while on the piss if I did the same about tren I'm sure I would get the same response like damm the thread was called for all the deca haters ???? Like mmmm this is an was fourm nobody hates deca or any other anabolic its just common knowledge that males need test to function hell even if you had of worded it better
And called the thread something like deca only cycle ideas and questions
I dunno you just keep bringing this up over and over again the way you were writhing the thread seemed like you were asking for a bit of conflict Imo
I dunno I've got nothing against you and I'm all for experimenting man just saying

Not to derail the thread whilst answering the question. There was a little bit of hate going on but it was the fact that the thread turned very dull and didn't spark a good discussion/decent input, I think a lot of it came down to the responses were due to not reading the original post entirely (as stated), not recognising it wasn't a question (as stated), ignorance on that fact that I didn't find this site, sign up, get smashed and tell everyone to run deca, rather if you see I've been here for a while and have done this for a while young as I am. I've contributed heavily in the past and only just popped back up. I feel liek I was just saying or sharing my appreciation for an unorthodox low dose approach, didn't essentially have my post read but and got shit responses and took it personally (I won't go into it, but I swear there are missing posts or edited posts now and I won't accuse without proof and real don't give a shit, I stated the truth, apologised for my wrong-doing responses that were a bit out of character for me and couldn't care less for the thread, then again if you said that to my face, if you had the balls, I'd laugh and say whatever bro good luck to ya and continue on doing what the fuck I do and what works ;)

And as for Tren bro, been there done that, personally didn't like it on it's own, even at 100mg Tren E it does, in my case need a TRT dose atleast of Test or some hCG to rpovide a Test base, unlike Nandrolone it doesn't aromatase into e2 so you would if you were to compare the two compounds ran alone your more than likely going to get away with Nandro only. Do a google search, you'll find some can do and enjoy Tren only, some Deca only, majority need Test with it either at TRT or beyond, which is individualistic. I would expect a response, if it was a question, something informative and as to why exactly. I would also expect the post to be read in full if providing an answer or not at all otherwise you clearly will cause issues. Again it was stated that the post wasn't even read beyond I ran deca for 6 weeks which was really saying if read properly... I haven't ran Deca alone SINCE 2015, and the least time I actually ran Deca since then was for 6 weeks TRT dose of test, big difference, big, big difference there.

I would expect a response depending on the stats of the user which clearly were not observed, again, due to the responses given only some read the damn post in full, and if it was someone who didn't respond to test very well even with AI's and wanted to try out Deca only I would first tell them to try, even for a second cycle if they didn't like test, to run it at a low dosage this time, with Deca in their. If they felt like it and responded well, after informing them why Test is rec. needed and if you do without it don't expect to run it for a long, long time alone possibly not at all, then I would say maybe try out Deca only, but I wouldn't. I would say try out EQ thirdly.

See my point is, I got the response that was heavily contrasted to the original post which was a discussion not a question... I'd say give Deca only a shot, anything apart from Test only a shot only if you got a few cycles under you already and want to try it out, but be educated and prepared as it is unorthodox to run it without some Test.

Nothing against you either bro just responding in detail after all this thread is here for sparking a good discussion, i know Roush would be interested in that as that's what the thread reeks of to me a nice solid informative and educating while being all civil, discussion, as I like to do so, that's why he is still here and posting up quality helpful posts! Detail and quality of detail is what I aim for when answering any thread where I can and if I have the time. Knowledge is great to share, learning is fun and forever ;)

Back