Hey Ology , are you a high test or low test guy?

anzel

As we read around on the forums and do our research (we are forever students in this game) we see that there are two camps, Guys running gear using multiple compounds using test dosages above 500mg and beyond or guys running several compounds using test at a low dose of 250mg or maybe lower.

With the high dose test guys reporting they may look bigger and thicker and feel great and low dose test guys saying they allow the more anabolic compound to do the work while they avoid the side effects of test.

With the difference in opinion known, tell us what you like to do and what your goals are.

Example;

I like to run test 1000mg and primo 1000mg while eating above maintenance looking for lean gains...

Or , I like to run test 250 and deca 750 while eating above maintenace looking to bulk

Or, I enjoy running test at 200mg/wk and tren and mast at 600mg/wk with 50 mg of anavar while eating at deficit looking to shred up/

I tend to keep test low while on other compounds. although I recently found some literature stating that keeping test the same as other compounds your on keeps you more balanced. example if your on a gram of say tren/mast combined then your test should be a gram. anyone heard of this ideaology?? You never know what to believe. it could just be one users opinion.

400-800mh test ew and 300mg deca ew i like.
if triming up then lower on test a little, like: 250mg test ew and 500mg maste ew.

im in both camps i guess lol

I tend to keep test low while on other compounds. although I recently found some literature stating that keeping test the same as other compounds your on keeps you more balanced. example if your on a gram of say tren/mast combined then your test should be a gram. anyone heard of this ideaology?? You never know what to believe. it could just be one users opinion.

doesnt make much sense to me IMO. but i would just keep teste at 200mg MIN but ideally rec 400mg ew + something else.
usually rec not more than a gram total gear.
ps, more than 500mg tren ew to me is dumb, but i know people do it

I've done it both ways . High test for years, and more recently low test. i have to say i definitely prefer low test, while running other anabolics high.

i used to do a cycle more like this
150mg test prop Eod
500mg test e per week (so over a gram of test per week)
Deca 500mg
Dbol 50mg per day

i would bulk up just fine and size would come on quick . but so did the negative side effects, high blood pressure, headaches, acne, puffy face, sweating, out of breathe easy, ruddy skin , aggression and being an Ahole outside the gym etc.. i controlled estrogen on cycles like this with not only an AI but letro as well. so it wasn't high E sides. imo, the high amount of test seemed to amplify negative sides and 'spill over'

NOW, I'll run things more like this
175mg test per week
600mg masteron
350mg tren
Tbol

I have WAY less side effects running low test. none of the above negative sides , unless i let my RBC/Hct get too high from running things like tren and ment. With low amounts of test i have no 'spill over' and the other compounds, which were designed to be better then test, do there job as the muscle builder, putting on lean mass with less androgenic side effects. I've had NO major blood pressure issues ever since switching to low test and all sides have been very low. I always got blood pressure issues with high test

and people say Test is king for strength and size , I've recently hit some strength PRs while taking only 175mg per week of test. so no its not.

also , for 'cruising' when your 'off' cycle but wanting to maintain size, instead of cruising on 300mg of test , like a lot of guys, and I used to do. I'd rather run another compound, so like 150mg of test per week , 400mg of primo. this is very very light, primo is a clean compound with no side effects for me, and just enough test in there to maintain sexual functions, but its the primo thats keeping me anti-catoabolic while cruising or doing a mini cut, not the test

Last edited:
I have found that if I am doing a Test ONLY cycle I run the Test high. 1.5 -1.75 grams. I find if I am going to run higher then 75mgs then I need to double that. This is where my strength jumps up. I like using Test E up to 1,500 ish wk and with Test prop another 350-450 ish wkEnergy really kicks up and I am running at a high rate of speed shall I call it.

Last edited:
I recently found some literature stating that keeping test the same as other compounds your on keeps you more balanced. example if your on a gram of say tren/mast combined then your test should be a gram.

this is old school thought, like running a deca cycle, if you run 500mg of deca you need to run at least 500mg of test to 'balance out' the deca. sounds fine on paper, but in reality it does not matter one bit , in fact you can have more negative side effects doing it that way. at least from my personal experience I've found

I dont even think the body can utilize a gram of test without hgh i dont notice any difference exept water retention high bp with high test. I have been very successful with my goals at low test. I train for strength high test is known to weaken tendons and doesnt do much for pure raw power, to me its just to function as a man 400mg is the most i ver use and thats if i use test p.

I dont even think the body can utilize a gram of test without hgh i dont notice any difference exept water retention high bp with high test. I have been very successful with my goals at low test. I train for strength high test is known to weaken tendons and doesnt do much for pure raw power, to me its just to function as a man 400mg is the most i ver use and thats if i use test p.

Hmmm very interesting to me here, 9er ? I have intentionally done what I posted with the 1,600 - 1,800 + mgs wk with Test E & P combined on two cycles. I liked it and had similar cycle results. :dunno:

Hmmm very interesting to me here, 9er ? I have intentionally done what I posted with the 1,600 - 1,800 + mgs wk with Test E & P combined on two cycles. I liked it and had similar cycle results. :dunno:

I dont know i just dont see how our body can use that much i can use a gram of test and not put any size that looks good just turns into estrogen. I can use 2 or 300 mg tren and grow like crazy and look tighter and vascular. Test just don't do anything positive for me in high doses.

Have done it any way you can name it. Which has led me to what I do now. Low test always. Between 100mg to 300mg a week. High eq, deca or whatever you name it. Only thing that changes when I want to trim up is diet and cardio. That's it. Low test.

This is one of those "everyone is different" scenarios it seems. Do what works for u. Hard to argue individual opinions and how compounds work for each other. I'm still trying to find my niche. Ran 200/an test for last couple months, basically trt. Just recently bumped test up to 400/ wk to see how that does me. I guess u could still consider that a low dose really tho.

I dont know i just dont see how our body can use that much i can use a gram of test and not put any size that looks good just turns into estrogen. I can use 2 or 300 mg tren and grow like crazy and look tighter and vascular. Test just don't do anything positive for me in high doses.
At higher fat % p, excessive test will readily aromatize into estrogen. That's where I'd start were I you. But maybe you like the soft look

At higher fat % p, excessive test will readily aromatize into estrogen. That's where I'd start were I you. But maybe you like the soft look

this is true. but keep in mind that if you were a ripped 5% bf , and getting ready to step on stage for a show , you would NOT be running high amounts of test either , or any amount of test, because test gives a soft look due to its intercellular water retention properties it has, apart from estrogen.

Learn how to write cuz i cant tell if your talkimg shit or just a retard my spelling is bad but you just dont make sense..... Im always down for some shit talking but you need to be more clear on your intent

Learn how to write cuz i cant tell if your talkimg shit or just a retard my spelling is bad but you just dont make sense..... Im always down for some shit talking but you need to be more clear on your intent

Im saying you're most likely packing too much fat to get get great results from compounds that aromatize. Judging by your avatar, you're a powerlifter so fatter is OK as long as you're strong.
But that's probably why you're getting so many sides from high test.
Someone leaner would probably not have as many issues

this is true. but keep in mind that if you were a ripped 5% bf , and getting ready to step on stage for a show , you would NOT be running high amounts of test either , or any amount of test, because test gives a soft look due to its intercellular water retention properties it has, apart from estrogen.

True

Im saying you're most likely packing too much fat to get get great results from compounds that aromatize. Judging by your avatar, you're a powerlifter so fatter is OK as long as you're strong.
But that's probably why you're getting so many sides from high test.
Someone leaner would probably not have as many issues

Id love to see anybody on a forum show what they lool like on a gram and a half of test thats almost rediculous im expecting a mass monter needs that much test to maintain there 300lb body mass

Id love to see anybody on a forum show what they lool like on a gram and a half of test thats almost rediculous im expecting a mass monter needs that much test to maintain there 300lb body mass

Send a few vials my way and lets see;)

Back