HGH and Anavar Pregnancy

tallgirl

Tallgirl
Hiya,

Over the past year I have been cycling Anavar and HGH Norditropin simplexx with wonderful results, 10mg Each Day of Anavar and 2iu Each Day of HGH,
8 weeks on 4 weeks off......Now however I am ready to start a family and want to be Anavar / HGH free before conception.
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to clear Anavar / HGH out of your system?
Google hits have come back with a majority of answers for 2 - 3 weeks... does anyone know for sure.
Many Thanks

Hi Tallgirl. If that's you in your avatar - nice.

I have five kids, all of them wonderful, but I dont think you need to be too worried about conceiving too early. For most people it doesn't happen just like that!

But I would actually be leaving it for longer. No-one knows for sure, and while the stuff you've been using isn't weird it is exogenous. I'd give it a good two to three month break before pulling the trigger on conceiving - but you'll still need to keep practicing. You don't want to forget how.

Good luck, ave fun, don't sweat it. If it happens it happens - probably when you are most relaxed about it.

diyipao.........................................................................................[/QUOTE said:
Spam alert! Spam alert!

Last edited by a moderator:
does any one know what could happen if you were on HGH while pregnant? or if you got pregnant while on it- would that effect your baby?

Back