HGH and carbs and high sugar - Need advice Please

auntdaisy

I sure hope someone can help me on this thread.

I understand that when you eat carbs with HGH, it prevents the absorption of sugars thereby slowing down insulin secretion. Sugar and HGH is not a good combo. Insulin and HGH is okay.

This is where I need your help.

If sugar and HGH is not a good combination, does this mean that a person taking HGH with high sugar levels (even in the diabetic range which is above 100) will not see the benefits of HGH?

Thanks in advance!

I sure hope someone can help me on this thread.

I understand that when you eat carbs with HGH, it prevents the absorption of sugars thereby slowing down insulin secretion. Sugar and HGH is not a good combo. Insulin and HGH is okay.

This is where I need your help.

If sugar and HGH is not a good combination, does this mean that a person taking HGH with high sugar levels (even in the diabetic range which is above 100) will not see the benefits of HGH?

Thanks in advance!

I want to know this to! I am a DIABETIC!!!!

Are you using HGH?

No I am not, I want to learn more about HGH, igf 1, and how it affects diabetes. I think igf 1 has ALOT to do with blood sugar levels, and insulin resistance ect. And for me, I TAKE insulin injections since I am insulin dependent, so I dont know that I would even benefit from a peptide as mentioned.

I have heard that HGH can cause diabetes and cure it, but I have no first hand info on it. IGF-1 I know can improve blood glucose levels.

My biggest concern with GH use by someone with Diabetes would be insulin resistance. We know that GH decreases insulin sensitivity.

Diabetics have blood sugar regulation problems due to the pancreas not producing any Insulin. Well, unfortunatley there have not been any studies carried out over a sufficiently long period of time to determine whether there are permanent effects on blood sugar regulation while using GH. IMO, until we know more, people with established blood sugar abnormalities should probably stay away from human growth hormone therapy.

Perhaps I should measure my sugar level before and immediately after hgh...how long does it take for hgh to get into the system...I inject SQ...??

Back