Hgh and low dose insulin..please advise

carverelli

I am banned!
I've been researching this combo lately. Mostly because I want to get the most out of the GH, and also trying to learn how to keep from killing myself.
Ive learned quite a bit how insulin works. 2 things are really important.
1,. Don't screw up your dose. Know what iu are vs ml or cc.
Eat enough carbs post inj so you don't go hypo. Keep quick carbs on hand and close during the slin effective window.
While hyperglycemia can do damage long term, hypo can kill in hours. IE DON'T pin slin , eat, then go to bed.

The difficult part seems to be taking eating enough carbs to take advantage of the slin yet not so much it makes you fat, once the muscle is full of glycogen, and there's more carbs floating around in your blood it's easily stored as fat.
My plan is using slin just after a workout..starting with 2-3 iu and probably not ever using more than 7-10 iu.

Any advice from the group is welcome. BTW, I'm pinning 2.5 iu 2x/day hgh psl brand

I started a slin , hgh, peptides cycle with a low dose of test and mast about 6 months ago . some shit came up and and I cut it short after only a short time. I'll be running this again my next run of HGH , which will be after my current mast/test/tren cycle.

here are a few things that i have changed and modified since educating myself more since the last go around.

- I will NOT be simply pinning my Slin post workout at say 5-10 iu with my post workout carbs. this protocol works for a bulk and you can put on fat .. but is not the best synergistically with HGH.

- I will be spreading my dosages out throughout the day to keep my HGH serum levels steady along with the Slin.
so instead of pinning 5 iu of GH in the morning and then slin later in the day post workout. I will be pinning 1-2 iu of HGH, along with 1-2 iu of slin. spread through out the day (4-5 injections a day).
this will keep levels steady and keep water retention and fat storage to a minimum. pinning a medium fast slin with the HGH will keep the HGH from making your as carb resistant and help keep the hgh from causing hyper-glycemia.
the two of them together also have an amplified effect in the liver and will produce much much more IGF-1 .

- only on heavy work out and carb loading days will I pin additional slin post workout (but only when HGH is in the blood stream, which is about a 3 hour window). so on a carb loading heavy leg day , post workout 5 iu of slin with 70 g of carbs. my normal post workout days will just be the protocol laid out above , 1-2 iu of slin with my hgh injections spread throughout the day

its not only safer , but more effective for anabolism with minimal fat gain and water retention to spread your slin and hgh injections though out the day . instead of the traditional 10iu of slin post workout.

Just bought a blood glucose meter. Feels like I've had low blood sugar all day long. Was 2.5 hours after I ate anything..tested out at 128....but I feel like 60 wtf. 2.5 iu psl hgh at 7:30 this morning. Snacking on few carbs all day. Never consumed more than 80 grams all together. Gonna go pick up some slin and pin post workout. Maybe try a little first this tomorrow at breakfsst

how long you been running the GH for ? you could be a bit carb sensitive insulin resistant now and thats elevating your blood sugars.
even if your on a low carb day , your blood sugar can still elevate via gluconeogenisis*

good idea, probably a good time to start implementing a small amount of slin, counteract some of the hgh effects on blood sugar

* also why type one diabetics need a super long acting insulin . even with no carbs in there body, while sleeping their body can break down amino acids and convert that to glucose and they can spike blood sugar while asleep.

and HGH has a high propensity towards stimulating neoglucogensis in the liver and elevating blood sugar

keep us updated on how things go

Last edited:
I can do a log regarding this journey with hgh and my experience with insulin. I noticed within a few weeks of starting the hgh I started having low blood sugar symptoms after I pinned the evening hgand driving an hour to work. It's been a regular thing and now I'm finding out why. Hoping a little slin here and there solves my issues

Left a local national chain pharmacy a bit ago after they denied me insulin. Said there are some that are legal to sell otc but it's at their discretion. Walmart had a big line and I didn't feel like waiting, so I went to work out

Last edited:
you should be able to get Novolin R at walmart no script. some walmarts still carry the humalin R as well, but they are both similar

Humulin R: Onset 30-60 min. Peaks 2-3 hrs. Duration 4-6 hrs.
Novolin R: Onset 30 min. Peaks 2.5-5 hrs. Duration 8 hrs.

the super fast acting slin you will not be able to get without a script. but Humalin / Novolin R will work just fine for your purposes with the HGH

There's humulin r u100 and humulin r u-500, the latter being much more potent.
I'll try Walmart tomorrow Novolin or Humulin r ...both the same huh

There's humulin r u100 and humulin r u-500, the latter being much more potent.
I'll try Walmart tomorrow Novolin or Humulin r ...both the same huh

Novolin lasts longer in the blood stream . so you need to be aware of this if your going to pin slin in the evening anywhere close to bed time. don't want to wake up in a cold clammy hypo sweat

Novolin lasts longer in the blood stream . so you need to be aware of this if your going to pin slin in the evening anywhere close to bed time. don't want to wake up in a cold clammy hypo sweat

Won't be pinning anywhere close to bedtime, at least until I get a good feel for it. Maybe not even then

I think the pharmacist got me the wrong insulin.. novolin N.

Pretty sure I wanted the R version. Faster acting and shorter active time.. crap... he acted like he knew what I wanted and then came right back with it. Crapp@

Anyone inow how long the pens last? Ive had mine for a few months partually used probably no good anymore.... No not gonna start my own thread lol

After 35 minutes of cardio about 2 hrs after a decent meal my bg was 75. An hour ago it was 128. Started getting low blood sugar signs during cardio.

you should be able to get Novolin R at walmart no script. some walmarts still carry the humalin R as well, but they are both similar

Humulin R: Onset 30-60 min. Peaks 2-3 hrs. Duration 4-6 hrs.
Novolin R: Onset 30 min. Peaks 2.5-5 hrs. Duration 8 hrs.

the super fast acting slin you will not be able to get without a script. but Humalin / Novolin R will work just fine for your purposes with the HGH

You can seriously get the insulin u guys use without a script??!

You can seriously get the insulin u guys use without a script??!

It's not the super fast acting like is preferred because it's an 80's version..... but think of it like this, diabetics can die without their medicine. So some version are available otc

It's not the super fast acting like is preferred because it's an 80's version..... but think of it like this, diabetics can die without their medicine. So some version are available otc

Makes sense. Just surprised. The stuff at least gets u the results your looking for right, given diet/training are on?

Just got the N version exchanged for the R same price

good deal . the N is medium acting and can last up to 12 hours , with a couple hour kick in time . not ideal for what your wanting to do with it . though it could still work synergistically with an HGH stack and keeping blood sugar stable. but dosing with the R is going to be much easier.

Back