HGH and shoulder pain affecting training

strech

I have been on HGH for a few months now started at 1 IU and worked up to 4 which is what I'm on now. I'm taking 5 grams of MSM as I developed pretty bad knee pain in both knees, the MSM cleared that problem up. Now both my shoulders are sore I can't get comfey in bed unless on my back, the Mrs hates this as I snore like a pig. But the main issue is bench is a bitch, feels like my arms are gona rip of at the shoulder.

Anyone had this or know how to cure it I'm thinking of stopping the HGH which I don't wana do as I have four boxes left and was going to get more and run it indefinitely, I'm just three weeks in to a Sustanon (sust) 900mg and deca 600mg a week cycle, will the deca help in 3 or 4 more weeks if I ride it out until then or should I lower the HGH down and come back up to 4IU slower?

Could really use some good advice here guys
Thanks in advance

Well, first thing is don't over stress your shoulders. You'll make it worse. Look into TB-500 for relief. But you should get your shoulder checked.

Deca will comfort your joints temporarily, but if your issue isn't related you're still going to have issues.

Aus bro u changed your profile pic finally...
Jeez I got used to that chick each time I saw u posting.. Feels so strange lmao

Thanks love your Avis by the way, it's not a shoulder as such injury i didnt injure them in any way, it's both shoulders they just started hurting in bed and on bench since I upped to 4IU a day, it doesn't even have to be heavy the empty bar is enough to cause pain. I'm certain it's the HGH causing this just wonders if anyone had had the same issues and new of any solutions.

My one shoulder has started doing the same. I'm on a Sustain on cycle and week 11. Within the last.week it has started hurting real bad. I need some relief myself.

Upping the weights to fast for your body to adjust will do that on cycle. Last cycle mine started hurting I just went real easy on my shoulders and let them heal. That was a couple months ago and im still doing light I see no reason to rush it cause then your just asking for a problem.

Upping the weights to fast for your body to adjust will do that on cycle. Last cycle mine started hurting I just went real easy on my shoulders and let them heal. That was a couple months ago and im still doing light I see no reason to rush it cause then your just asking for a problem.

Nailed it. I have done this many times. You have to go light for awhile on the shoulders as the tendon's are getting too tight and are not adapting to the extra muscle strain. I pulled a shoulder something fierce 8 years ago. Hurt like crazy. I now listen to my body very closely. If the shoulders hurt and you cannot find a good resting spot to sleep because every time you lift your arms you can feel something pull in a bad way...then yes...Lower the weight for a time and let your tendons catch up. They do not get much blood flow which is why they look white. It takes much more time for them to grow and adapt to all the new muscle your putting on.

Nailed it. I have done this many times. You have to go light for awhile on the shoulders as the tendon's are getting too tight and are not adapting to the extra muscle strain. I pulled a shoulder something fierce 8 years ago. Hurt like crazy. I now listen to my body very closely. If the shoulders hurt and you cannot find a good resting spot to sleep because every time you lift your arms you can feel something pull in a bad way...then yes...Lower the weight for a time and let your tendons catch up. They do not get much blood flow which is why they look white. It takes much more time for them to grow and adapt to all the new muscle your putting on.

So you do t think my pain is caused by the HGH i read a few threads I found on google and shoulder pain seems comman with HGH but now you mention it it is more of a tightness than joint pain

what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) are you using cause a-dex at any dose fucks my shoulders up. ive been running 2iu a night and my shoulder pain is almost non existent now. fucked my shoulders up 3 or 4 times in the last 8 years. I been lifting light bench and shoulders for two years and that with gh has pretty much fixed my problem

So you do t think my pain is caused by the HGH i read a few threads I found on google and shoulder pain seems comman with HGH but now you mention it it is more of a tightness than joint pain

Caused by all the drugs your taking and the intensity of your workouts. It is the combination of everything that is doing it. Shoulders for some people give the warning sign first...Some it is the knees or elbows. For me it was shoulders as well and when your growing the muscle faster than what the tendon can handle...Well that's when the injury will occur. Sounds to me like your right on the knives edge. The tipping point to injury. Normal HGH production can do that as well when you take GABA and Melatonin before bed every night. Will raise your levels by almost 400%. The growth is real nice but some things needs time to catch up.

For instance...My workout partner is 15 years younger than me. He has no where near the gym time I have and thus I have way stronger tendons then he does. He found out on the leg extension this exact principle. He is on a test/tren/bold cycle and the muscle strength outweighed the tendons. We had already did the squats and straight legged deadlifts and wanted to finish the quads with some extensions. I literally use the entire stack of 310 lbs. I can easily do this for 5 sets of 20. I worked up to that over the years and my tendons around my knees are strong as hell. He tried it himself and game himself a nice little pull he will not soon forget. He did not pull it off the bone but it stretched and may need surgery. He felt it 'give' and dropped the weight real quick.

Your shoulders are giving you a warning sign. Listen to them!

Back