hgh and sugar?

BigNYC

Can someone please let me know what's the deal with hgh and sugar, should I eat less sugar while on or have more? don't want to end up diabetic!

i don't know much about the scientific issues but, yes that seems to be a side effect, high blood sugar. I wasn't on hgh but, peptides which I guess are somewhat similar has to do with GH and I was for sure getting high blood sugar, monitored mine a lot and did extensive testing to confirm it was going up because of the peptides I was going up about 10 points after doing a shot may have even seen higher. I've completed the 3 month course and didn't really notice any benefits maybe I didn't take high enough dosages but, will probably not go back to it because it's not worth raising my bg.

Thanx for passing the info you did have bro, wasn't much but seem to be more than anyone else knew...lol. Thanx again.

how much gh are u runnin? would have to run gh at high dosages (10+ iu's ED) for long periods of time (years) to be worried about that

Just 3 IU's 5/2 but but one friend said make sure I eat enough sugar then another one said stay away from sugar so don't know what to do...lol. Thanks a lot for any info that can help. Also the latest kit I started, a small lump stays at the injecion site for a couple days and sometime is sore. Should I be concerned and get serum test done, I've known the source most of my life so I didn't do one before. Also I'm 5'10" 215

Last edited:
a bit off topic, but I'm getting really tired of the trend that started on the web telling guys that gh is best to be run 5on/2off or 6on/2off...

gh is to be run EVERYDAY for years, not weeks or months...

I live by the principle... do it right or don't do it at all ;)

chanel handbags discount

Chanel is a trendy fashion luxury brand. People from around the globe crave to have that certain Chanel product gracing their closets. However, it is also the most expensive brands on the planet rather than everybody can to purchase a Chanel handbag the moment it is launched.

It is well known that chanel handbags is definitely a popular brand and is famous because of its good quality delightful designs that create spawned most companies to duplicate their design and style simply to pass them back as actual cigarettes. The very name Chanel portrays a sort of sophisticated elegance unlike any other along with the craftsmanship behind every case and purse is divine.

However, this kind of luxurious masterpiece comes including a hefty price. A true genuine Chanel handbag could cost you lots of money that is certainly something most a lot of people can't afford. If you purchase one at their brand stores you have to take into account an incredibly high lease they will pay for to be a leading location as well as the pricey interior planning and knowledgeable staff. Pretty much everything adds in to the overall mark up price health of the handbags which has been saved should you have had simply made the effort to purchase Chanel wholesale handbags online.

Of all the chic Chanel handbags which can be on offer, the most famous handbag style may be the tote. This really is absolutely not forgetting the hobo and clutch which can be also popular styles.

A hobo handbag has a very unique look. Its crescent shape was created to use a large storage capacity and also the long strap means that it'll fit easily within the shoulder within a comfortable way.

Chanel's popular Luxury line has a large range of hobo bags available. Have a look at the black flap and also the light flap hobo bags for a great demonstration of that of a Chanel hobo seems like. Those two bags come with the classic CC logo. There are many great looking bags accessible in the luxurious line, so you'll make sure you discover a bag to suit your wardrobe.

With more than a century in the business, chanel outlet are the more popular fashion handbags in the marketplace today. New innovations is exactly what Chanel is renowned for and you will find a large range of designer handbags sold underneath the famous CC brand that are not only chic and also pragmatical. You'll sure to locate a Chanel handbags that best suits you personality and wardrobe.

Back