HGH and testosterone injections

Kanyo

I'm a 40 year old female, 5'5 140lbs. My husband wants me to start using HGH every 4 days (genotropin) plus testosterone. He's 60 and wants to use the testosterone he gets from the doctor on me. 2cc's once/week?
I've always been thin, less than 130 lbs until a few years ago when I gained 25 lbs. Most of it was on my stomach area - and it happened quick! I've been working out daily and eating what I thought was well, but have now realized I wasn't eating enough.... so my husband thinks the HGH and testosterone will help me cut faster and look better. He also says I'll look and feel younger.
In the summer I was told my testosterone was low and the doc place 3 pellets under my skin. I was sleepy and sluggish for approx. 3 months. Since mid-January I have had a few testosterone injections and all I've noticed is an insatiable libido. I don't even care about having annorgasm, I just want sex - all day, every day. It's crazy. I've also noticed a bit of depression. I'm not motivated to do anything but workout and sleep.
So, I'm not sure what direction to go here. While looking younger and feeling better totally appeals to me, I'm not sure if that's accurate info.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!

You seriously need to stop listening to your husband. He is giving you some terrible advice. If his testosterone is 200mg/ml, and he wants to give you 2ml per week, that is 400mg per week. Just for comparison, I am a male on Testosterone Replacement Therapy and I take 200mg per week. That puts my testosterone levels at about 1000ng/dl which is near the top end of the normal range for a male. For comparison, an 20 year old woman peaks at around 70ng/dl. Your husband would be aiming to put you around 2000+ng/dl. So double a male at the peak of the range. Most males are at around 600ng/dl. And way way way above where a female ever gets to. You would quickly experience Virilization effects -- that is to say development of male characteristics such as permanently deeper voice, facial hair, permanently enlarged clitoris, hardening of the jaw line.

If you have low testosterone you should get treated for it but at a dosage meant for a female. If you are menopausal you should seek full hormone replacement therapy. And do not do pellets. They are terrible except for your doctors bank account. Injections (at a reasonable dose) is best.

Stop right now. The harm you are doing is irreversible. Once you experience virilization it cannot be undone.

A

Last edited:
I am sorry but I just don't believe that this is a real situation. Is it common here to have a mock post so someone can give advice on something stupid?

I mean, if this is a real person, I apologize but I have a hard time believing this rediculous story...sorry

Thanks Megatron. I feel so dumb. It's been approx 3 weeks since my last injection of testosterone? Maybe only 2 weeks. I feel like garbage. I've still been using the HGH.
What should I do next? Should I see a doctor? Obviously I'm totally clueless and have no where else to turn for a little bit of guidance.
Purplenurple, my question may sound dumb to you, but how else do I find information if I don't ask? My husband swore to me that guy he's buying his HGH from told him specifically and precisely how to use these things on me. Maybe it is the dumbest thing you've ever heard, but I didn't know better. At least I trusted myself enough to come ask, non?
I'm so confused and seriously depressed. I'm not sure what to do next and I certainly don't want to walk into the doctors office and be told I'm dumb. So any kind of guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Last thing; I think he was giving me 2 micrograms (?) not cc's. It was just up to the 2nd line on the needle. It looked like it was approx. 2-3mm in length.

Depending on where you are, and what you want out of the testosterone, you might want to look at topical testosterone or other PEDs. Saves the injections and dosage is easier to manage. I am 41, 5ft 1, have been using 11 Keto-testosterone as a spray, with the dosage dialled way back to 1/20th of what men have, with the same dosing frequency as men, only less of it, and side effects have been minimal. The vocal cords is affected somewhat, so I have to be careful, but otherwise it has stablised my changing hormones and I feel good on it.

Depending on where you are, and what you want out of the testosterone, you might want to look at topical testosterone or other PEDs. Saves the injections and dosage is easier to manage. I am 41, 5ft 1, have been using 11 Keto-testosterone as a spray, with the dosage dialled way back to 1/20th of what men have, with the same dosing frequency as men, only less of it, and side effects have been minimal. The vocal cords is affected somewhat, so I have to be careful, but otherwise it has stablised my changing hormones and I feel good on it.
your 5 foot 1'? how much do you weigh?

You seriously need to stop listening to your husband. He is giving you some terrible advice. If his testosterone is 200mg/ml, and he wants to give you 2ml per week, that is 400mg per week. Just for comparison, I am a male on Testosterone Replacement Therapy and I take 200mg per week. That puts my testosterone levels at about 1000ng/dl which is near the top end of the normal range for a male. For comparison, an 20 year old woman peaks at around 70ng/dl. Your husband would be aiming to put you around 2000+ng/dl. So double a male at the peak of the range. Most males are at around 600ng/dl. And way way way above where a female ever gets to. You would quickly experience Virilization effects -- that is to say development of male characteristics such as permanently deeper voice, facial hair, permanently enlarged clitoris, hardening of the jaw line.

If you have low testosterone you should get treated for it but at a dosage meant for a female. If you are menopausal you should seek full hormone replacement therapy. And do not do pellets. They are terrible except for your doctors bank account. Injections (at a reasonable dose) is best.

Stop right now. The harm you are doing is irreversible. Once you experience virilization it cannot be undone.A

This ^^^ is the correct advice. I don't care if the numbers you originally said , you should not go on your husbands protocol. You need to talk to an M.D. for the female doses. This is potentially very dangerous and can effect the rest of your life.

My 2 cents.

Back