HGH and women

Powerhouse9

I was thinking of getting some GH for my girlfriend. Any idea if it is safe enough for her to take and will it effect her birth control at all. Also how should she run it, she isn't using AS at all. She just wants the fat loss from it.

Why wife gets hgh prescribed from her doctor. I asked these very same questions from him.

You don't have to worry with it conflicting with birth control, but if for any reason she gets pregnant quit the hgh immediatly.

Side note: hgh is REALLY expensive for fat loss, whynot thermoloxin or clen instead?

Here are some things you/she should be aware of:

Before Using This Medicine
In deciding to use a medicine, the risks of taking the medicine must be weighed against the good it will do. This is a decision you and your doctor will make. For growth hormone, the following should be considered:

Allergies—Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to growth hormone. Also tell your health care professional if you are allergic to any other substances, such as foods, preservatives, or dyes.

Pregnancy—Growth hormone has not been studied in pregnant women. However, in animal studies, growth hormone has not been shown to cause birth defects or other problems.

Breast-feeding—It is not known whether growth hormone passes into breast milk.

Children—There is no specific information comparing use of growth hormone in children with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) with use in other age groups.

Older adults—Many medicines have not been studied specifically in older people. Therefore, it may not be known whether they work exactly the same way they do in younger adults. Although there is no specific information comparing use of growth hormone in the elderly with use in other age groups, it is not expected to cause different side effects or problems in older people than it does in younger adults.

Other medicines—Although certain medicines should not be used together at all, in other cases two different medicines may be used together even if an interaction might occur. In these cases, your doctor may want to change the dose, or other precautions may be necessary. When you are taking growth hormone, it is especially important that your health care professional know if you are taking any of the following:

Corticosteroids (cortisone-like medicines)—These medicines can interfere with the effects of growth hormone

Other medical problems—The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of growth hormone. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
Brain tumor—Growth hormone should not be used in patients who have a brain tumor that is still growing
Diabetes mellitus (sugar diabetes)—Growth hormone may prevent insulin from working as well as it should; your doctor may have to change your dose of insulin
Underactive thyroid—This condition can interfere with the effects of growth hormone

Do you have $$ to buy her enough to last a minimum of 4-6 months? She will not see any significant loss in a month or two. She will need to be on it a while. 1-2ius is enough for her. But I suspect that she can start losing again by just tweaking her diet/training/cardio ;)

I have enough money to get the GH for her, I am getting a deal. But she has dieted and has a few problem areas in her stomach that won't go away. So I figured site specific fat burnering would be the answer. Right now she is taking T3, and has lost 7lbs in 2 1/2 weeks without working out. I don't think any muscle has been burned because of the low dose she is taking. She just started a job but when she gets settled she will work out again. And she does diet.

Hey powerhouse, you would be suprised how FAST T3 will eat through muscle.. so either get your girl to make time for the gym and or get on a light Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to prevent loss of muscle..

GH is great as nubi said in low doses over several months.. It will not affect her bc, however it can affect her menstrual cycles.. ie: more cramping, heavy bleeding, spotting etc.. 1-2ius Ed for a good 4-6 months or longer if she likes.. I did not see results fat loss wise until into my 3rd month and in the 4th month i saw some nice changes.. so it does take TIME..

if all she wants is fat loss, i would personally suggest she get on a regular training schedule, a clean diet and some fat burners.. NO offense sweetie, but IMO, it sounds like she is looking for the easy way out or magic pill and that just does not exist.. getting lean takes hard work.. if it were easy, everyone would be lean :)

super

Super I am in TOTAL agreement w/ you!! I was just going to wait for you to say it :D LOL! All she has to do is diet and train and she will achieve the fat loss she wants without the hiiiiiigh costs. $2k is alot of $$ to spend.

NubianBeauty said:
Super I am in TOTAL agreement w/ you!! I was just going to wait for you to say it :D LOL! All she has to do is diet and train and she will achieve the fat loss she wants without the hiiiiiigh costs. $2k is alot of $$ to spend.

$2K worth of GH for once cycle is absurd, if this is the case you are paying way to much!... especially at low doses like 1-2 iu's....I guess you have to know the right people...

Back