HGH between cycles or year round at lower dose...

speedkills87

Right now I have good quality hgh and have about enough for 1 years worth at 2iu a day which I use for recovery purposes being that as an athlete my body takes a beating and I can use all the recovery I can get.
My question is, would it be more beneficial to just take the 2iu's year round every day or instead use 4-6iu per day bridging between AAS cycles?
Much appreciation in advance.

It's far better to use year round, as the benefits take so long to see. Although,2ius a day is not going to give you a lot of healing properties. You'll have nice skin and hair and shed a little fat. You will heal faster, but not by a lot. If I were you I would get enough to run at least 4-5 ius for a year. Another option would be 4ius eod for a year. If finds don't permit then run it 4ius for 6 months, as 6 months is a good length. 4ius you will heal much quicker, get all the fat loss and complexion benefits, and you'll even add a little lean mass.

When I start running gh I don't want to do less than 6ius for a year minimum

yea I would like to do the 4ius a day, but its so damn expensive. not sure if 3ius would be much of a step up from 2ius, but if I did 3ius a day, would that best be taken all in the morning or splitting it morning/evening?

The theory is that if you take it in the morning, you might not interfere with your bodies own GH production at night (assuming you're under 50 years old and your GH production is still decent). Does it really matter? This study shows a 24 hour suppression of pituitary function, so timing may not matter in that regard. Some people take GHRH/Mod-GRF at night while running GH to keep the pituitary running. Not sure of the long term effects on the pituitary from chronic GH usage.

I would take it in the am just to be safe. You may also want to think about running ghrh in random cycles while on too, but that's your choice.

As far as 3just a day, it is definitely better than 2, but still low. Usually women will run a dose like that. You will still get benefits, but like I said I wouldn't go under 6. That's just me and my goals are different than your own.

Back