hgh first cycle, need advice on dosage

Midwest

Get big or look weak
im 6'2 216lbs and 11% bf 32 yrs old

have taken numerous test cycles and ready for some gh. I eat clean 6 days a wk and have one cheat meal on Saturdays. been working out hard for 7 yrs. I was going to start with the following dosages:

wks1-4 ed 4ius in morning
wks5-12 ed 6ius in morning
wks13-18 4 ius morning 4 ius evening for total of 8 ius 5 days on 2 off

stacking with test e @ 750mg wk for wks 1-8

any suggestions?

going to depend on what hgh you have... legit pharma hgh like with prescription sticker ripped off legit will be 2-4iu/day and you'll be doing real good. generics can be a crap shoot so it's hard to say, some can be run up to 15iu/day to get similar effects of the 2-4iu pharma stuff. Some people say generics are all bunk and do nothing, it's a pretty volatile subject and honestly the best thing is to get you some and try it out and dial it in yourself. Even if someone here says do 5iu you might get strong stuff that you can't do that much of or you might get weak stuff and get nothing from 5iu gnomesayin?

also, I'd hope you're doing a test cycle at minimum with it. I would also look in to igf-1 lr3 and consider slin with it if you're ready for that sort of thing. I think HGH on it's own has been hyped to live up to expectations it simply won't deliver.

Back