HGH Frag and DNP?

MS1605

ChiCompton
Ill make this short and sweet. tried DNP a few months back and really like it. With my high tolerance to chems I can take real high doses with very low sides and great results.
On top of that I have been interested in Peptides for a while now. Been doing a little reading here and there so it got me thinking...

Is there any reason not to do this? From everything I can read on both I cant find anything that sets off any red flags as to why it would be a bad thing to do.

My thought is this. Even on high doses of RELIABLE DNP, I dont start getting night sweats (the only side I get) till around week 3, at which point im already at 800mg of DNP.

So to get around this, what do you think about 4 weeks of HGH frag and 2 weeks of DNP? maybe just throw it right in the middle of the 4 weeks of frag. So DNP on weeks 2 and 3?

This way I get around the only sides I get with DNP (the night sweats that dont start till week 3 for me) and Im also stacking it on the localized effects of the Frag.

Just a thought I had. Im always down to try some stuff that no one else is doing. Think peptides and DNP would be worth a try?

I ran some 90% pure DNP (caps), was my 2nd cycle. Bumped up to 600mg and I had to go back down to 400. The sweats were intolerable (it was summer). I'd make sure to take benadryl every night, as well as Quercetin w/ Vit C. I broke out in an awful rash after my 2nd run of DNP, had no signs of it on my first run. Happens to a lot of people, apparently. Anyway, it took almost 2 weeks of lots of benadryl and Quercetin for the rash to subside. I like DNP, it's good stuff, but the sides blow.

The ONLY side effect to DNP that I could not stand is the loss in strength and energy. Getting in the squat rack and having trouble finishing a 5x5 with 225lb gets to be a mind fuck. you know its from the DNP but your still like "WTF is wrong with me!?!?

Thats why I decided to try the HGH frag. Most guys are claiming weight loss and strength gain.

I started the Frag Saturday. Im going to start my log tonight since there isnt much on Ology in terms of user reviews.

Back