HGH gut from 4ius a day?????????????????????

speedkills87

is this possible? I have been taking 2ius in the am and another 2ius in the pm. Im just curious if 4ius a day would result in a distended gut. If so, about how long would someone need to be on 4ius/day for that to happen?

I'm new to HGH so I'm gonna follow this post. I thought the gorilla gut on HGH was only from taking insulin with it.

No GH increases IGF levels and MANY of the IGf receptors are located in the intestines the binding to those receptors is what causes the intestines to grow giving you a distended gut.

So does it really take years? I've been wanting to try it bit I'm scared of that effect.

Don't worry bro is going to take a minute to see that side effect I'm running seros right now for 6 months strait and I don't see any problem

While steroids increase muscle cell size, GH by way of increased levels of IGf creates new muscle cells (hyperplastia) those dont go away they are there for good. Thats why GH and AAS work so good together.

I personally dont know enough about that aspect of GH to give you a valid answer, i am educating myself as we speak. Ive never ran GH but I plan in running some in the very near future. Once i learn a little more. Test/Tren/Mast/GH......woahh ;)!!

Last edited:
Yea but how many iu would you do a day? They have 100iu kits for like $#####

Last edited by a moderator:

100iu kits are likely not pharmaceutical grade, especially for $#####...AFAIK they are usually 36 or 126iu...count on approx $#### / iu...at $####/iu it's very unlikely to be legit

Not saying they are bunk, but if you can afford it stick to the seros/genotropin etc

Wen I do run it, i will start with 2iu in the AM and 2iu in the PM. And ya like SnowP said if you find GH for a hell of a deal its most likely too good to be true, legit pharm grade is not cheap.

I run 4 iu am 5 days a week of seros is expensive but the result is incredible plus 40 mgs of anavar

Back