HGH gut from 4ius a day?????????????????????

Ya i know a guy who only runs GH and a low dose of test year round nothing else, the guy is a freakin monster bro!!

Yes that correct you don't need a high dose of test with hgh with 500 mgs a week you going to gain a lot of muscle

So I should just gradually buy HGH over time and when I have 6 months worth. Just hit it hard with test at 500mg a week.

All depend on your bf my good brother cause if your bf is low you going to see result in just 4 weeks but also depend in the quality of your hgh my tip for you is if your bf is a little high just low your carbs drop the bf and you will see good result and you not going to expend a lot of money

You don't have to have six months worth to start, just plan on being -on- it for six months...eg if you're running 2iu / day @ $###/iu, 5 days on / 2 off, you'll need ~$#####/month for the next six months or thereabouts. Close to double that if you want to run 4iu...but with legit, pharma GH you should see results starting @ 2iu.

When people start talking 5iu or more ED it's usually because they're running chinese crap

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bulking right now. On test e 500mg, equipoise 500mg. Got only two weeks left. Then I'll start my pct. Time on is time off etc.
I'm pretty stoked about this test prop, mast prop and tren ace cycle

What are the best brands of HGH by the way?

I run SEROSTIM for me that the best of the best. And yes my brother SNOWPATROL I agree with you with pharmaceutical hgh you don't need more than 4 iu

One of the forum sponsors sells many peptides. They don't appear to have the full HGH, but they do have a few types of IGF and other fragments. These are all for non-human research only, and using them in any other way is not legal.

Last edited:
Guys: please read the site rules again regarding price and source talk. You need to refrain from doing this in the open forums.

Back