HGH/Insulin Questions..

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Does anyone have good info on timing and dosing of insulin when used in conjunction with GH? I will be running GH soon for a while, and i was thinking about throwing some slin in the mix. Thanks

NYC

what are your goals? would assume size and not so much worrying about leanness. if so, isn't gh at 10iu pwo and slin at 10iu pwo the way to go?

I've used neither so take my shit with a grain of salt. If you've never run slin, it's best to start small and work your way to assess you hypo level.

what are your goals? would assume size and not so much worrying about leanness. if so, isn't gh at 10iu pwo and slin at 10iu pwo the way to go?

I've used neither so take my shit with a grain of salt. If you've never run slin, it's best to start small and work your way to assess you hypo level.

10iu of growth every day that would come out to any where from 250 to 700 dollars for 10 days, try 3 to 4 iu ed with 10iu slin before breakfast and post work out, work your way up with slin, do slin research

10iu of growth every day that would come out to any where from 250 to 700 dollars for 10 days, try 3 to 4 iu ed with 10iu slin before breakfast and post work out, work your way up with slin, do slin research

Thanks, i have run slin before a few times. I am going to be running 4iu ed of gh, first thing in the morning. That's a lot of slin, id rather not take slin in the AM before work and have to worry about checking my sugar. Maybe ill just run it at 10iu pwo...

you should work your way up to 10iu, i didnt mean you should do 10iu until you now how youl handle it, 10iu will turn out to be little , trust me it happened to me

Back