HGH Question 3 different types

Villa

50 plus year old
on TRT
Starting HGH for anti aging
My question is Genotropin /Pfizer Sazine/ Merk Humatrope/ Lilly are what I currently have available. Is there any problem switching between these three. I would like to do some blood tests. to try to see if any work best.

So far the humatrope put my IGF-1 at 309 ng/ml 51-194 serum 0.8 14 days at 1 IU 1 x day
Used 45 IU with no earth shattering results but feeling like it starting to kick in.

I am thinking of bumping up to 2 IU of Sazine next for about 4.8 weeks. only have 2 x24 IU easyC

Then the Genotropin which I have a lot of and go to 2.5 and then 3IU 5 on 2 off.

It my understanding that Good results take at least 6 months. I however did not want to get everything from one source because of counterfeits so I used different Pharmacies.
and ended up with 3 different Types. I plain on blood tests with each.

There is no problems switching between the three. The bio-engineering required to make these delicate proteins to conform with pharmacy standard ensures they are all the same. They allow for a small percentage deviance but nothing noticeable. The differences in lab work is not going to be statistically significant. 2iu's should be plenty if your budget allows for it.

Thanks for the reply.

I did send you guys a email about my current testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and never got a response i going to try again

Back