HGH Question

Tsaunders

I am very familiar with a lot of steroid compounds, but one I am not so familiar with is HGH, I have read many profiles of HGH. This is for a buddy, he has ran some cycles in the past, he just has a curious question. He feels that he is not done growing, and still has some growth left in him. Is it possible to use HGH and gain extra height? Has anyone had experiences with height difference with HGH?

Tsaunders said:
I am very familiar with a lot of steroid compounds, but one I am not so familiar with is HGH, I have read many profiles of HGH. This is for a buddy, he has ran some cycles in the past, he just has a curious question. He feels that he is not done growing, and still has some growth left in him. Is it possible to use HGH and gain extra height? Has anyone had experiences with height difference with HGH?
Once your growth plates seal, your done growing. Estrogen is the primary hormone responsible for your growth plates to seal, which is why if you're in your teens and still growing, using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that converts to estrogen will stunt your growth.

If you had a son who just hit puberty and wanted to play mad scientist on him, you could take him each month to his doctor to get his estrogen levels tested. Have the doctor prescribe your son just enough Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep his estrogen levels at the very low end of what is considered the healthy range of estrogen levels. This should safely maximize your son's height.

plus they have to check your growth plates to see if they are sealed. They can check xrays of your hand and long bones to see if there is room for growth. I doubt if he cycle already hes gonna grow any more, but who knows u only live once, go research it.

Back