hgh question

hammer21

MFF: it's the only way.
Just got my generic gh kits from china. My guy sent them with Sterile water. Will this be good enough or do I need to buy bacteriostatic water and if so then should I get the bac water with NACL in it or not. Any help here would be great as I am anxious to get started.

Hammer, from my research, the Bacteriostatic water will make your vials good for 14 days after reconstitution (mixing) if kept refridgerated. If mixed with the sterile water, they will be good for about 2 days after reconstitution. As long as you are going to use the whole 10 I.U. vial within 2 days after mixing, then I'd stick with the water that came with the kit, otherwise the Bacteriostatic water may be best. Also, I sent you a PM about this subject. Please advise if you can. Thanks.

Does anyone in here made rHGH in home?Can i get some like reciep for that?
How to keep it fresh long time,more than two weeks.Say 6months.
Thank U.

Samurai-n said:
Does anyone in here made rHGH in home?Can i get some like reciep for that?
How to keep it fresh long time,more than two weeks.Say 6months.
Thank U.
:laugh3: Yeah, I got about a million dollars worth of equipment and a few labrats that manufacture home made HGH in my kitchen. jk You cant make HGH yourself.

'right.First thing stop slagin me and the next one if u replying that u should explain why is like that and no other way.

I don't think he meant to insult you. Anyway. Manufacturing HGH is on a whole other level of difficulty and expense compared to getting a premade hormone like Test or EQ suspended in oil. It's an extrememly fragile process and there are various technologies employed to create the full sequence. I recommend google if you are interested in research. Also read through Gensci's website and search or "protein secretion HGH" and "mouse cell".

Samurai-n said:
'right.First thing stop slagin me and the next one if u replying that u should explain why is like that and no other way.

Yeah, I had a supplier who supposedly had access to bulk HGH powder but when I found out how difficult it would be to work with, I passed on the offer.

Back