HGH question?

Bro, the only HGH that actually works has to be injected. PERIOD. All others can claim they work, but TRUST ME, IT'S BULLSHIT. They will also claim HGH stimulants that will help stimulate your own HGH...AGAIN, total bullshit.

NO SUCH THING AS ORAL HGH.

Bro, lighten up. my post was not towards you. It was towards the companies trying to rip off the general consumer...

Now with that said,

They don't work because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

Hope that answers your question

they are not marketing the product as a HGH pill...they are saying their product will stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more HGH, natrually...well the ones i have seen...anyone had any luck with these?

Back