HGH Questions????

HAHA this thread is gold!!! this chick showing her ass!! with and without cloths
I wouldn't ever said you were 100lbs overweight, you look great.
So is HGH the only thing that will help tighten up your skin?
Also, i heard HEMMOROID GEL.. can actually help tighten up skin, or suck some of the water out atleast.
I have heard of bodybuilders rubbing it on before comp to get a tighter look

Thank you! I have been thinking about adding to the one on my arm and making it a half sleeve. I also have an idea for my left arm too. Finally after years of contemplating what to put over there. ;)
I love tattoos. :blue:

oh yea,i love them to!!! they are very addictive :D ive have i think 18 lol :eek:

First of all Kris, let me say congrats on what you've accomplished. You have official Babe status here with us now. Thanks for sharing.
As for the loose skin, don't panic. Loose skin can take up to 18 months to tighten to a new fit body after alot of weight loss.
DO: Eat lots of protein rich foods which contain collegen and elastin. Eat a healthy protein rich snack (cottage cheese and fresh strawberries) immediatley after your workout.
Stay hydrated.
Use creams with Vitamin A,E and C

DON'T: Use tanning beds !! Avoid prolonged exposure to sun.
Use strong shampoos soaps or detergents.
Avoid clorinated pools.

I don't claim to be an expert, but I hope this helps.
One other thing you may consider.... I love tats, but maybe wait until your skin has shrunk back before inking up again. Otherwise , the tattoo may look distorted.:eek2:

Back