HGH serum test results determing if it is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 559283

Can you read or research?
Did you waste your money? Yes
Is it fake? Looks to be under dosed.

Depending on how much you paid id be angry unless it was ### per 100iu. Then you could take 40iu a day to get almost what some of these other gh's areas scoring.

Here my serum test I got back Friday on 10iu

Last edited by a moderator:
but i didnt get a reading of high or low nor did i have my results in ng/ml

Didn't you already do the math to convert your result? And you looked up reference ranges right or peaked at the lab results others have shared, right?

I couldnt work out how to do the math to convert it and nobodys references ranges were the same as mine

Fml just take the shit. How much do you have?
I took fake gh for 4 months before I realized I'm an idiot for trusting someone who claimed a 12 and a 17 on his serum test, yet never showed me the results.
I tested 2 fake batches and got nothing, had him get me rips as a replacement, and tested that and nothing.
So I said fuck my local source and hit the forums myself to handle business: now I have real numbers.

Moral of the story do your homework.

This thread hurts my brain, not because I've had 60 carbs the past 3 days but because the lack of effort on your part to comprehend and research.

100iu

i think it is you americans that cant comprehend a result in a system other than the one you use which is. I did the research prior and when the results were in a different format to what i was expecting i came here asking for help

100iu

i think it is you americans that cant comprehend a result in a system other than the one you use which is. I did the research prior and when the results were in a different format to what i was expecting i came here asking for help

Let's start over. What was your blood work result and what is the normal range? Please state both in the same units of measure.

100iu

I think I did the conversion properly. Then I answered your follow up question. So what's the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back