hgh side effects

ethan_andrew

Are there any side effects associated with taking hgh? And how do you do a cycle of hgh, doses, how often do you inject, how long to run cycle, do you have to do any kind of post cycle therapy (pct) with it? And what can you expect to gain from it different than test or anything else? Any info is appreciated other than people making references to how I don't know shit about gear, that's why I'm asking...

Edema and high blood sugar potentially. I can only speak medically though. As far as post cycle therapy (pct) with it I have no idea.

Not to be dick Bro but guys have years gathering their knowledge and would take hours just answer these questions. So many variables based on age, weight, height, BF%, cycle experience, goals, body type, health history.

Anyone "in the know" is going to first ask your age.

Good luck.

Go to Search Fourm box and type in HGH. There is hours of reading here on Ology, in regards to HGH. Believe it or not all of your questions will be answered with about 30 minutes of research.

+1 on lethargy.
My knuckles pop constantly. It's kinda funny I'll put the Kung fu grip on the bar and it sounds like someone stepping on bubble wrap.

Not to be dick Bro but guys have years gathering their knowledge and would take hours just answer these questions. So many variables based on age, weight, height, BF%, cycle experience, goals, body type, health history.

Anyone "in the know" is going to first ask your age.

Good luck.

30 years old. weight 185lbs. height 5'11". I've read up on hgh a lot but like with all steroids I find lots of mixed information. Not everything you read seems to agree so it's confusing so I figured would ask people who have actually used it to tell me what you guys think... I've read that you need to take some armour thyroid with it because it will lower your t3 and t4 and I've read that taking hgh like with taking anything else it will lower your indogenous production so I'm wondering what that will leave you like when you stop taking it. Someone suggested to me that taking about 2 iu's to start with a day might be good 5 days on and then 2 off but I'm not sure for how long? cycles run a lot longer than with test right...

Bro due lots of researching and yes you will get conflicting information but some of that is due to the fact some people react differently to it than others. Read up and then once you have a better understanding you will probably be asking different questions and be able to get some help on.

Back