HGH to grow taller @ 20 - Help me out GTFIH

The ONLY cases I have read about skeletol growth were in subjects who took HGH for YEARS at abused dosages. 10iu is high, but i'm talking double that. Keep in mind this doesn't mean they got taller. Their heads grew, one arm grew and not the other, shit like this. This is not going to work guy.

Why are you so concerned about your height anyhow? I mean really who cares. There is that surgery in japan where they cut cross-sections of your shins out and put spacers in to increase height up to 2 inches. There are also inserts for shoes. Work boots. Get friends that are midgets and you can look down on them.

IDK what to tell you but abusing HGH is only gonna hurt you.

wut is google im new to the internet?

but in all srsness i came on here for advice/help, no1 is being helpful.

i dont think I can get my doc to prescribe it even though the average height here is 6'2

where is the average height 6'2"??? sure there are place with more tall people, but an average height of 6'2" come on bro, ur facts are all fucked up... GH WILL NOT MAKE U TALLER... but one thing u won't have to worry about is becoming more stupid lol

You say you want to be a fitness model? fine, work on a balanced physique. There have been lots of fitness models that were not over 6', but had awesomely balanced and well sorted musculature. Unlike fashion where you NEED to fit into a box of 5'11' -6'1" and a 40-42 shoulder to fit into the body last they use.. Fitness modelling is about the body. Sure there may be companies looking for altitude in their models for what ever reason. But ask any model if he/she gets every go see they do, the answer will be no, every time, Why? because you'll never be what everyone want's every time.

However it sounds more like you have a serious case of poor self image, so whatever anyone says here, your not going to listen. No one here is going to give a crap if you take HGH, but you CAN surprise and gain large respect if you stop, think and listen. People here ARE willing to give you solid advice if you do those 3 things above.

You say you want to be a fitness model? fine, work on a balanced physique. There have been lots of fitness models that were not over 6', but had awesomely balanced and well sorted musculature. Unlike fashion where you NEED to fit into a box of 5'11' -6'1" and a 40-42 shoulder to fit into the body last they use.. Fitness modelling is about the body. Sure there may be companies looking for altitude in their models for what ever reason. But ask any model if he/she gets every go see they do, the answer will be no, every time, Why? because you'll never be what everyone want's every time.

However it sounds more like you have a serious case of poor self image, so whatever anyone says here, your not going to listen. No one here is going to give a crap if you take HGH, but you CAN surprise and gain large respect if you stop, think and listen. People here ARE willing to give you solid advice if you do those 3 things above.

What a well writen response. Good advice and way to play the angle buddy. It seems to me you know how to reach people. If he doesn't listen to you he's just not gonna listen to anyone.

You are 20, your growth plates are likely closed.

I would throw in androgens with an anti aromatase. Testosterone has been used successfully in a tonne of studies of constitutionally short stature, and they didn't even do it properly with an anti-aromatase.

To be on the safe end, you want to run an anti-aromatase. It is estrogen that closes the growth plates. Androgens are bone elongating.

Look up old posts by Sphinx circa 2004 on some bodybuilding forums. Also pubmed search epiphysial growth plate closure and androgens / estrogen.

i got an easy solution

AAAAC7r_RkEAAAAAAIcAKw.jpg

where is the average height 6'2"??? sure there are place with more tall people, but an average height of 6'2" come on bro, ur facts are all fucked up... GH WILL NOT MAKE U TALLER... but one thing u won't have to worry about is becoming more stupid lol

Actually wrong there are some places where the average height is around that height, his facts are fucked on that part.

With that said this guy is the biggest idiot I have seen, I did get a few laughs out of this though hahaha..... HGH to grow a few inches taller... LOL!

I'm referring to the Dutch of course when I mention the height average, I think he's from the uk, and if so he's full of shit! Hence the reason why this thread is complete bull!!

i was 5'4'' and keen to know about something which can really help me to grow some more inches. i finally found how to grow taller tips and program which really increased my height. This height increase program have very useful methods and tips to increase height. go to howtogrow-taller.blogspot.com/ for more

Last edited:
lol if you think you're case is desperate ... I am 20years old and ive been 5'4 since im 13yo man .... the thing is i weight 195lbs and like 14% BF ... I wish I could grow taller. Stop crying about being 5'9 its a good height.

I swear its hard to find clothes that fits me, its either too long or too small that sucks lol

Haha funny thread.

Im 21 now and grew almost 1" on Letro for my pubertal gyno. Looks like my gyno is flaring up again with my E2 sitting at 40 (natural). So im gonna have to run something like aromasin this time, will be doing this with help of my endo

Funny how much in almost a year can change. I no longer want to be taller than 5'10-5'11 since I feel it messes up my proportions.

For anyone out there who wants height growth take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) lile Arimidex or Aromasin (not Letrozole, too strong). Just make sure to not crash your E2 and get regular bloodwork for HDL and LDL plus liver enzymes.

0.25mg Arimidex E3D or 12.5mg Aromasin EOD

Good luck :)

Back