hgh

how many months do you have to take to get good lean muscle out of gh and slin and t3

because if i did 6months worth of gh at 4iu it will cost around 2000 dollars for the one cycle just the gh

staybig said:

so johnnyb, do you think that if i took 2iu for about 6 months with a 5on and 2off with slin and t3 and test with the cycle do you think i will start to gain again, or do i need more like 4-5iu to gain lean muscle???

my goal is try to get as big as i can get, but stay lean all the time with the rip up look all try to push my body to it limits with out killing my self like ben johnson did with cancer
I haven't done my hgh yet so I really could say for sure. But I think that if you used it at night before bed, it could help with recovery, which could help with size. Your body is design to use hgh at night so I feel it's the best time, especially if your going to do 2iu, try and go ed. Slin + hgh is supposed to be good, post workout too, but I've never done it so I can't say for sure.

JohnnyB

when are you planning on doing a cycle with the gh, because i would like to know what kind of gains you see before i put that much of money in there.

In about 3 weeks, I'll be running ICN with primo for the first 12 weeks. Then I'll add some fina and anavar, after the 12 weeks. If things work out I might get some parabolan to run instead of the fina. But i need to stick to the plan, I can run the parabolan another time, it sure is tempting though.

I'd like to get the hgh depot, but that'll have to wait too.

JohnnyB

I hear that. Im on 600 E5D test cyp & eth./75 trenED/ 3Iu hgh ED/ L-Dex 1ml ED. Im going for 6 weeks tren 12 weeks test and 6 months HGH. Im going to finish it all of at the last 6 weeks with Winstrol (winny) in the stack. I feel pretty good now but I know Im going to feel better later. As my older girlfriend told me " We all get better in time" and with fake tits like hers.......... She's right.

Back