Hi there I'm new here! Some questions please

Hey Mister

Hi all!

I've been on Elitefitness for a while and am making my way over here now.

Shoot let me go to church first then I'll come back to ask questions.

Nice to meet you all!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I'm back from church now so let me ask some q's.

Well first off I am not a juicer as yet, but just looking to learn about it because you never know.

I am getting damn close to my genetic potential and am thinking about taking something soon to help me make more gains.

Right now I'm 5'8 185lbs. I am asian though so I think my genetic potential is already reached because it is not in my genes whatsoever to be big (I'm already considered huge somewhat).

Do you think this is too early to start?

I'm 22 by the way.

even though the "right" thing to do is wait till u are 25 or 26, i bet most guys here were already juicing at 22

Welcome bro. Have you tried all the legal supplements like creatine and other helpful things? If you have and you can't gain anything while on them and along with a very good workout and diet plan I would do a mild cycle.

Hey bro.

For a mild cycle, try Anavar for 8-10 weeks at 30-40mg ed. Noticeable strength gain without the usual sides associated with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (Gyno, bloating, liver values f*cked up, acne).

Anavar is considered one of the safest Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and is a good place to start I reckon.

Let us know what you decide.

There is no right age for starting gear, if you've put in your time naturally and want to take it to the next level, then get informed and give it a try

PartyBoy said:
Hey bro.

For a mild cycle, try Anavar for 8-10 weeks at 30-40mg ed. Noticeable strength gain without the usual sides associated with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (Gyno, bloating, liver values f*cked up, acne).

Anavar is considered one of the safest Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and is a good place to start I reckon.

Let us know what you decide.
Add some creatine to that and you'll be good to go.

JohnnyB

iced said:
even though the "right" thing to do is wait till u are 25 or 26, i bet most guys here were already juicing at 22

Thats a new rule. What if you start training at age 14 and juice at 20? I went from 14yo 140lbs, to 20yo 195lbs before cycle, and up to 232lbs after cycle and one year of training afterwards. Cycle #2 starts in two weeks, (age 21) hoping to gain another 15lbs on top of that.

Should I have waited until I was 26? I dont think so.....:) ;) If he is at a big time plateau why not hit a cycle to bust through it and keep growing afterwards, unless he has only been training for a couple years, then I would also agree to wait until he is 26.

Hey mister, If your asking US if it is too soon to start a cycle, guess what, it is............... You should know yourself if you are ready 100%.

Workout for a few more years bro, trust me..........

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice.

Well yeah you are correct Golden_Muscle. I think I can maybe add another 5lbs naturally.

In the meantime I'll work on getting informed.

Actually I was thinking low dose of test and dbol, short cycle.

Hey Mister said:
Thanks for the warm welcome and advice.

Well yeah you are correct Golden_Muscle. I think I can maybe add another 5lbs naturally.

In the meantime I'll work on getting informed.

Actually I was thinking low dose of test and dbol, short cycle.

Good idea, and yeah, test and dbol is probably what you should go with IMO. I would actually go with just test for my first cycle, just to see how I react to it. Do your research, train naturally untill you hit a plateau and then go for it if you want. Just dont train for like 1 year and then right away go to juice, because more than likely those gains will be lost.

Back