high blood pressure

62todd

im on a test and anadrol cycle right now, do these 2 make u blood pressure high? mine was up around 180/120, of coarse the person that took that was a minimum securtiy jail nurse................haha dwi's blow

Yes both those can raise your BP. If she used the proper sizes cuff, you have got some big problems. I'd drop the Drol right away and see if that helps. 180/120 is a stoke waiting to happen, I hope you're a bit more concerned than you sound.

see i hadent slept in a long time either and i was kinda jetery GOING TO JAIL so i think that was the problem. what about loss of sleep, i have problem sleeping at night alot now when i never did before with a cycle with out androl. exspecially if i eat really late before bed it seem my metabolism is kicking in and workin the food and all i do is roll around all night?

are you saying you are on test and drol, went out drinking, tried to drive, and got a dui?

unfortunatly yes, but i only blew a .09 bac which isent bad at all, i didnt feel drunbk the only reason he took me in is cause he found my freinds pipe(weed)

Back