Highest dosed homemade Prop?

necro96080

What's the highest dosage you can make Prop using dazed premade oil? The highest dosage I've made is 200mg/ml with no problems, but I'd like to make it higher so I can make a mixture of a few compounds with out having to inject much more than 1-2cc at a time.

havent heard of anything beyond that, youd probably have to heat it each time before your shot. Why would you make the concentration so high? Must be some painful shit

Painless Prop ??

You ever try making your Prop with Ethyl Oleate as a carrier, instead of, or at least for 1/2 of, the normal OIL you would use?

I've read MANY places that it's the ONLY thing that will make Painless Prop.

It was hard to find, and I had to buy a BUNCH to get a decent price, but I think it's worth it.

J

FLFXR said:
You ever try making your Prop with Ethyl Oleate as a carrier, instead of, or at least for 1/2 of, the normal OIL you would use?

I've read MANY places that it's the ONLY thing that will make Painless Prop.

It was hard to find, and I had to buy a BUNCH to get a decent price, but I think it's worth it.

J
Any of you homebrewin' guys ever hear of this practice? My prop doesn't really hurt me but some of my buddies whine like little bitches so I figure I'd give it a try.

FLXR, where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

Did 150mg with 2% BA and 20%BB and it and I feel like I've been ass raped! =)
I have experienced much worst pain before with some UG gear the following days after use but this bitch proprionate almost took my ass off while injecting! I had to take the needle out because the pain was getting freaky.

necro96080 said:
What's the highest dosage you can make Prop using dazed premade oil? The highest dosage I've made is 200mg/ml with no problems, but I'd like to make it higher so I can make a mixture of a few compounds with out having to inject much more than 1-2cc at a time.
Just out of curiosity, does that mean that the Dazed kits come w/the ba/bb already in the oil??

joshbeam1 said:
Just out of curiosity, does that mean that the Dazed kits come w/the ba/bb already in the oil??

Yes it did,but I have been told that Dazed is threw,So i take it he has quit,Atleast for now.
I am glad I still have 100 mil of his oil mix,Don't know what kind of oil it is

Back