HIIT Question?

LANDSCAPE1

:nerd:

Do i want to keep heart rate up @ 130-135bpm the whole time, or just when u "increase" resistance/speed?... If not, is there a number of bpm for the "reduced" periods?

Thanks.

P.s. I love me some boobies-

Fond of a nice butt too

Last edited:
:nerd:

Do i want to keep heart rate up @ 130-135bpm the whole time, or just when u "increase" resistance/speed?... If not, is there a number of bpm for the "reduced" periods?

Thanks.

P.s. I love me some boobies-

Fond of a nice butt too

i am under the understanding that you keep it a constant 130 for the intire session in the morinings on a emty stomach. and any other time at 140 if you cant do the morining emty stomach thing.
3j is one of the best to answer this question though. goodluck

i am under the understanding that you keep it a constant 130 for the intire session in the morinings on a emty stomach. and any other time at 140 if you cant do the morining emty stomach thing.
3j is one of the best to answer this question though. goodluck

Im not too sure on the HIIT but i do empty stomach cardio every morning and the goal is to keep the heartrate below 130. For me, thats starting at 4.8 @ a 15 degree incline and slowly lowering to 4.4 or 4.5 depending on the morning.

HIIT should not be done on an empty stomach.

Im not too sure on the HIIT but i do empty stomach cardio every morning and the goal is to keep the heartrate below 130. For me, thats starting at 4.8 @ a 15 degree incline and slowly lowering to 4.4 or 4.5 depending on the morning.

Why u wanna stay under 130?..

oops i missed the HIIT part of the post.

Heart rate while doing HIIT??... Ifs its supposed to be a constant 130-135bpm... or if it just during the "bursts" of the HIIT portion... also if fasted, or nonfasting

Never do HIIT in a fasted state. You will have to seriously worry about catabolism.

Your heart rate during HIIT is a little more involved. Do a search for your maximum heart rate calculation. The is a standard calculation for men and for woman. It varies based on your fitness level.

With HIIT you will want to reach 90% of your maximum heart rate For short periods of time. Then get down to 60% (i think) for a short period of time. Then back up to 90 etc.

Ie: 30 seconds at 175 then 60 seconds at 130 then another 30 seconds at 175 etc etc.

Back