holiday vacation

medalla

Gettin Big
I'm going to be traveling these holidays and plan to put two vials in my suitcase...is this a bad idea?

I thought about taking them on me but probably is a greater risk since they have metal rings. I'm not sure if they would be detected but don't want to find out. :druggie:

What do you guys think?

medalla

Do NOT take vials through the airport security. If (when) they are detected, they will confiscate your entire cycle of gear, rather than just several pre-loaded syringes. You would also have enough Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) on you in the USA to be indicted on not just posession, but also intent to sell, deliver, distribute, etc.

Just pre-load what you need in some syringes, tape the plungers in place, and pack them very discreetly in your bag. Do not carry them on, but rather check-in the bag the pins are in. No guarantee, but you will really minimize your risks substantially. I have done this with success even after being pulled aside for extra security screening because they looked in my carry on....not my checked in bag with pins!

Last edited:
or just put all the pre-loaded syringes in a big water bottle...that way they cant be pressed down on

medalla said:
I'm going to be traveling these holidays and plan to put two vials in my suitcase...is this a bad idea?

I thought about taking them on me but probably is a greater risk since they have metal rings. I'm not sure if they would be detected but don't want to find out. :druggie:

What do you guys think?

medalla
The first question i would ask is where are you going?...If its through united states have fun in jail.They take my nail clippers away.They pick i think its every 25th person and i always get picked then they go through all my shit.

aProtege said:
Load the pins... any questions, tell them its b-12.
What terrible advice.You think there that stupid.Thats like telling someone who is smuggling drugs to put their coke in a creatine tub.If they ask just tell them its creatine.lol :shoot2:

I actually put a vial in my check-in suitcase before, inside the pocket of some jeans...and never had a problem but I've only done this once. I was planning on doing this again with two vials (two testosterone vials). Do you guys really think this is a bad idea? Do airpot officials really care for small things such has vials? The other option could be to send it to myself, and yes it is inside the united states. What do you guys say?

medalla

WTF r u doing said:
What terrible advice.You think there that stupid.Thats like telling someone who is smuggling drugs to put their coke in a creatine tub.If they ask just tell them its creatine.lol :shoot2:

Umm the fact of the matter is that America is on more prescriptions then they know what to do with. I have travelled with gear in loaded pins in my carry-on. This was before the liquid ban but that doesnt stop you from checking your bag.

I would hope buddy is not taking a tub of vials with him... that might raise a flag. I've even brought orals along in a pill box with no troubles.

Back