HOLY SH*T that HURT

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
ok...Just now I took my 1st shot of my upcoming cycle. Test/Tren. Quad shots are my favorite so I jabbed my left thigh. Everything went smooth until I pulled the needle out when all of the sudden I felt a burn and pain that I have NEVER felt in my life before. The kind of pain where I was jumping around and screaming it hurt so bad. It dropped me to my knees and I broke out into a sweat. That was about 6 minutes ago and its feeling much better now, but my question is....WTF was that all about? did i hit a nerve or something? Because I swear I will never shoot again if thats what I have to go through. that shit was no joke. anyone had any simular experiences?

YES you hit a nerve.....If I go quad shots is about a 50-50 chance that I will hot one. This is just a fact that the quad has more nerves than the glute or delt. So if you are able to shoot your butt then shoot your butt or if you have to get some one to help you then go get it.

I hate quad shoots and only do them if I am using allot of short acting esters in my cycle.

gymlion77 said:
YES you hit a nerve.....If I go quad shots is about a 50-50 chance that I will hot one. This is just a fact that the quad has more nerves than the glute or delt. So if you are able to shoot your butt then shoot your butt or if you have to get some one to help you then go get it.

I hate quad shoots and only do them if I am using allot of short acting esters in my cycle.

well that shit HURT bad. Its weird because my last cycle, I pretty much did quad shots throughout my whole cycle and that never once happend to me. damn

Onswoll said:
ok...Just now I took my 1st shot of my upcoming cycle. Test/Tren. Quad shots are my favorite so I jabbed my left thigh. Everything went smooth until I pulled the needle out when all of the sudden I felt a burn and pain that I have NEVER felt in my life before. The kind of pain where I was jumping around and screaming it hurt so bad. It dropped me to my knees and I broke out into a sweat. That was about 6 minutes ago and its feeling much better now, but my question is....WTF was that all about? did i hit a nerve or something? Because I swear I will never shoot again if thats what I have to go through. that shit was no joke. anyone had any simular experiences?
WHenever injecting my thighs I allways tie it off with a rope and cut off the circulation. I wait(2 hours) until the leg is blue and lifeless thus avoiding this whole "pain" predicament alltogether.
disclaimer:just kidding.

carolinacrackah said:
WHenever injecting my thighs I allways tie it off with a rope and cut off the circulation. I wait(2 hours) until the leg is blue and lifeless thus avoiding this whole "pain" predicament alltogether.
disclaimer:just kidding.

aww look who it is!!

ventrogluteal FTW.. I posted up a pic somewhere back in my posts.. if you type it in search it should come up, I don't think there many on that topic.

Least pain I've ever felt.

Back