what in tarnation..........

SoHo

[gill]
so i started getting all my gear from a new source, who happens to be *******. the tren is fucking INSANE but i need someone to explain to me what happened here...

im doing my daily tren pin of 50mg, i went glute that day. pinned only tren that day, right as i slid in the needle i knew i was gonna get the cough so i braced myself

but then i pulled out the pin, and all of a sudden i got the WORST pins and needles feeling in my entire body i felt like my skin was melting. i swear it felt like i was dying, i just kept repeating "oh my god..oh my god". it was definitely one of the worst feelings i have ever felt in my life, right next to getting hit by a bullet fragment in the hand but thats another story.

i didnt get the cough at all, but my whole ass cheek was red for the rest of the day and i couldnt walk for like half an hour...

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, definitely not bunk. this is my 5th run with tren. i know what this stuff feels like, and a nasty tren cough is usually a great indicator of real tren

this is most curious. did you mention it to your source about it?

That happened to me once when I accidentily injected winny directly into a vein, legit thought I was dying, doesn't seem like you would hit a vein in the glute though.. possible panic attack?

I would say you knicked a vein to feel like that so quickly after you pinned it would have to have something to do with tren getting into your blood stream nothing else would bring on thoseside's so quickly.

Do you usually get tren cough evrey pin ?
Ive never had it but i usally mix my pin test npp tren all together in the same pin wait until it all mixes together (so theres no seperation in the oils and it all goes a nice olive oil color then pin that may help ?
I still get all the sides sweating night sweats
Increased aggresion trensomnia ect sometimes when i pin my chest gets tight but never any cough weird

I'd say you hit a vein dead on. No pun intended. Curiously you did not get the cough this time did you say?

That happened to me once when I accidentily injected winny directly into a vein, legit thought I was dying, doesn't seem like you would hit a vein in the glute though.. possible panic attack?

I've hit a vein more than once in the glute. It didn't hurt but the blood spurted like a murder scene.lol

I would say you knicked a vein to feel like that so quickly after you pinned it would have to have something to do with tren getting into your blood stream nothing else would bring on thoseside's so quickly.

Do you usually get tren cough evrey pin ?
Ive never had it but i usally mix my pin test npp tren all together in the same pin wait until it all mixes together (so theres no seperation in the oils and it all goes a nice olive oil color then pin that may help ?
I still get all the sides sweating night sweats
Increased aggresion trensomnia ect sometimes when i pin my chest gets tight but never any cough weird
yeah i am very sensitive to tren cough especially in my quads.. 1 in 3 quad pins i'll get the cough

I'd say you hit a vein dead on. No pun intended. Curiously you did not get the cough this time did you say?
i coughed a little bit, but not a full blown tren cough

I don't usually get tren cough when I cycle it, maybe once every cycle, I always use an alcohol wipe to re clean the needle after I lube it, I think it helps alot

Most definitely two things happened. One is you nicked a nerve and that's that pain. Any and all of your pain. Veins have NO pain or feelings

Next you hit a vein dead on just like Harnold said. I two have pulled out and had ab fountain. Ha a mess but no problem did or will ensure.

Like I have always told you guys you cannot stay in a vein and get very much oil in your blood stream to have it do any more then what happened.

And at that it is seldom that it happens to you experienced extent.

I tell you that's what happened and other then a little temporary sickness , nothing.more will pleague you.

Again with the aspiration crap, it is a waist and usually causes PIP from movement. So as you see guys , noobs and all of you no one dies.

Good luck sorness will subside easily and of course you bleeding stopped quickly.
:laugh:

PS: gear will not do what OP described :wavey:.

Last edited:
Back