home brew sustanon 250 recipe

thomaslift

been sick of tired of buying expensive products ,
have a small group that i stick with when doing test .
have a chemist history major and now seeing that it is easier to purchase raw product and just a few basic steps.
anyone have an idea or input that can give me some insight on ideas ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXsTOP ASKING FOR SOURCES YOU ARE GOIG TO GET RIPPED OFF. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

MAKES SOME FRIENDS HANG OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:
my grandma says the same shit she has been sick of tired of buying desserts at the store so she buys raw product and bakes me cookies and cakes and yummy things. the problem is she never will give the recipe. i remember one time i called her asking for a sugar cookie recipe and she pretended like the line was cutting in and out. what a bitch

my grandma says the same shit she has been sick of tired of buying desserts at the store so she buys raw product and bakes me cookies and cakes and yummy things. the problem is she never will give the recipe. i remember one time i called her asking for a sugar cookie recipe and she pretended like the line was cutting in and out. what a bitch

that must be a good fricking cookie recipe. did you ever get the recipe?

Sustanon 250mg/ml 10ml recipe
2.5 grams Sustanon powders-1.875ml
2%BA -0.2ml
20%BB-2ml
5.925ml Carrier oil

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

For more recipe, feel free to message us, we are very pleased to help your guys!***12288;:smoker:

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

yes please

Back