home brew Test 300 have a few questions...

The reason for the pain at the injection site is due to the high concentration of the active ingredient. Have you ever wondered why there isn't a legitimate pharmaceutical manufacture in the world that makes concentrations above 250mg/ml?
It's because of the problems that it causes, pain at the injection site, high possibility of infection (abscesses),the inability for uniform dispersal of the drug once in the body.
I don't recommend concentrations more than 250mg/ml. Why take unnecessary risks when all you have to do is put more in the syringe?

What type of filter set up did you use? Looks like you got unsealed vials and crimped them yourself?

I have run a few tests to try to find out if carbolic acid (phenol) is the culprit for painful Test E as this is the most prevalent rumor I have heard. I found the presence of carbolic acid on my current Test E and tried to remove it from some but results were both poor as well as tedious. So there definitely was phenol present on the raw Test E. I made another batch without trying to remove it and it wasn't painful at all. So long story short it must be something other than phenol causing the pain. Don't think its bb though

Back