Homebrewing ????

nopainnogain

I was wondering if homebrewing injectable prohormones....4ad, 1-T, and 19 Nor was legal? I mean you can buy the kits I know but I was just wondering since no companies make it if it was legal to produce for yourself? I'm by no means talking about test and fina....just prohormones which are legal in their oral form.......

Can anyone help me out?

Don't think so.....

It's kind of like the whole fina thing

Legal to posess, Illegal to convert......

I don't know but I don't see why it would be illegal. Would it be any worse than injecting a sugar solution into yourself?

If I were a betting man, I'd bet it isn't illegal. Who the hell would care anyway?

vpx came out with their "andro cyps" but they don't ever mention injecting. they say liposomal delivery. so, maybe there's something to that.

CaptainAwesome said:
whats the difference between a fina kit and a universal powder kit?

A finakit is used to convert fina...............and a universal powder kit is used to convert various hormone, and prohormone powders.

Mr.T said:
A finakit is used to convert fina...............and a universal powder kit is used to convert various hormone, and prohormone powders.

i realize that im just wondering as far as what they include thats different. it would seem to me to be pretty much the same deal, the solvent and oil and sterile filter into a vial. so im just wondering what components make them different.

Isn't injecting B12 yourself illegal, i thought anything not prescribed was illegal when in injected.

CaptainAwesome said:
i realize that im just wondering as far as what they include thats different. it would seem to me to be pretty much the same deal, the solvent and oil and sterile filter into a vial. so im just wondering what components make them different.

is this a difficult question? maybe its a stupid question. if it is then tell me.

CaptainAwesome said:
is this a difficult question? maybe its a stupid question. if it is then tell me.

lol, that is great question and i would like to know also.

CaptainAwesome said:

For the most part, they are the same.............now i can't speak for every kit business, but the various kits that i sell, contain different solvents, and/or different ratios of the ingredients in the solvent.
Certain kits, have solvent that was mixed in a ratio to work with a specific hormone (ie. what works to dissolve test enanthate, may not work the best with test prop).

But yes....all the kits contain solvent/oil/filter...etc.

I hope this explains it..............

:D

What would be a good ratio (ba/bb) to put prohormones in a solution? I got some 1,4 ad & 4-ad cyp powder that i want to convert...

Back