Honest opinion on 1st cycle? (20 years old)

just eat food every two hours for a couple years then go towards the gear

he says he wanna be pro and hes 20... how the hell do you suggest stayin clean to someone whos in sport in which every 13yr old is on gear and looks better than 95% of this forum members at the age of 17?

he says he wanna be pro and hes 20... how the hell do you suggest stayin clean to someone whos in sport in which every 13yr old is on gear and looks better than 95% of this forum members at the age of 17?

Are u fucking serious?? 13 years old on gear is unfathomable. What parent does this???

Are u fucking serious?? 13 years old on gear is unfathomable. What parent does this???

what kind of question is that? suicide at the age of 13 is just as strange, yet you dont ask : "what parents allowed that?" ;)

what i wanted to say was - steroids are not in bodybuilding just for old guys to get abs or an erection... steroids are in bodybuilding to dominate the world of muscle.
there is no pro bodybuilder who havent done steroids very early in his life, and spaming that age crap in this forum just looks so idiotic... you dont see people working at McDonalds saying : "here is your BigMac and you should also know that you will probably die soon".

how can any bodybuilding steroid forum come so far to tell "dude, youre only 20, wait 5 more years" when the idols of this sport havent waited even till the age of 16?!

you dont see people promoting MMA say : "nono, lets not fight, lets all be nice to each other and just hug".

Not only is this a great way to shut down your liver, heart and kidneys, this cycle is life threatening. Chances are as soon as you get off all those compounds and start PCT, you will probably be suicidal, and won't be able to get your dick hard for a good while, and will have low natural test issues for the rest of your life. That many compounds in any cycle is extremely dangerous, no matter how old you are. But you're gonna do it anyways, so good luck I suppose

what kind of question is that? suicide at the age of 13 is just as strange, yet you dont ask : "what parents allowed that?" ;)

what i wanted to say was - steroids are not in bodybuilding just for old guys to get abs or an erection... steroids are in bodybuilding to dominate the world of muscle.
there is no pro bodybuilder who havent done steroids very early in his life, and spaming that age crap in this forum just looks so idiotic... you dont see people working at McDonalds saying : "here is your BigMac and you should also know that you will probably die soon".

how can any bodybuilding steroid forum come so far to tell "dude, youre only 20, wait 5 more years" when the idols of this sport havent waited even till the age of 16?!

you dont see people promoting MMA say : "nono, lets not fight, lets all be nice to each other and just hug".

Well I would think acquiring gear at the age of 13 must be pretty hard. And parents might have more of an opportunity to curb that. I get what you're saying tho totally but suicide and bodybuilding aren't really comparable. Id know if my son was doing roids at 13 yrs old for sure.

Running a monster cycle for 1st time. Yolo. Wanna be a pro bb'er. 1st cycle is most important.

500 mg's/week test prop
400 mg's/week Tren ace
60 mg's/day winstrol
40-100 mcg's/day Clen

Unsure how many weeks for each yet but positive I'm doing these dosages and drugs. Deal with it. Please don't tell me I'm a dumb kid. I want the bodybuilder life more than anything I've ever wanted. Still, I'm curious as to what you really think.

Please tell me this is another troll post and not serious? -_-

I second this general age rule none sense. The real question is how much research have you done. Read a few books, yes books not a few forum posts by people lacking medical qualification, then make your decision. While the risks are greater at a younger age, if you have done the research to understand what you are embarking on and still want to, then do it.

Parker

Dude calm down. Your first cycle needs to be simple. I'm 22, and started cycling when I was 21. I did a simple test prop and dbol cycle. I blew the fuck up. You don't need/shouldn't run tren ace in a first cycle. Get a feel for what it's like to be on one compound and then add another on your second run. I promise you, you will be amazed with the results of just test only.

Back