Hooters hot wings and pizza.

beadsy

I am doing a cycle with dball and propionate.I am living off of hot wings and pizza.Will i still get get results with my cycle?

Thats actually the best diet for bulking. Just eat pizza and wings 6x a day and youll get huge.

beadsy said:
I am doing a cycle with dball and propionate.I am living off of hot wings and pizza.Will i still get get results with my cycle?

I see you're still a fuckin' moron. Some things in life never change and you are a prime example.:mad:

holy shit!do not use gear till you mature some bro!you do not have the right attitude for this game bro

I am running dbol @40mged and prop 75mged.I know i eat some junk food but am still seeing results.I have the naposim dball which is some really good shit and next week im getting the russians.I am steadily making progress after a long layover and have learned what works for me.I use a protein supplement 40g 2x a day.

beadsy said:
so far they havnt told what i should do.
again,holy shit!do not use gear till you mature some bro!you do not have the right attitude for this game bro,
If you are serious you would not be sayin all this crazy shit like....
"oh well ill keep drinking till i get my cycle.why would i be wasting my time with gear?once i start the cycle,i will stop drinking.im not gonna bust my ass w/o gear and not get much results. "
or this.................."I have to wait until july 4 when i pick up my next cycle of anadrol and test cyp.Until then i will party my ass off but when i get my gear...it's back to business"......
or..................".i have lost mass after my cycle.ive been off 3 weeks now and u can tell.The last 2 weeks ive been out drinking all night and havent been to the gym lately...what should i do.heres a during cycle pic",
and you wonder why maturity is in question about cycling and training? cmon bro!do some soul searching and think about all the answers youve been given!this part kills me the most.."im not gonna bust my ass w/o gear and not get much results. "

Back