how about this for a change

S

sean usmc

50 mg of anadrol,test enan 600mg a week along with eq...can this be a effective combo.for the 3 rd cycle.

Last edited:
2nd cycle???????? C'mon..... that is way too many compounds for a second cycle.... you will not know what is working or what is not working....2nd cycle.... 500mg of test a week.... 10-12 weeks... 3rd cycle... 500mg of test a week with maybe dbol at the begining at 20-25 mg a day for 4 weeks.. then maybe the next cycle 500mg of test with EQ....(leave the bombs alone..IMO just bloat, strength and then huge let down) It is so hard to get through to people that less is best.... we aren't pro bodybuilders here....the health risks are not worth the guessing at what 3 different compounds will do to you.... Keep it simple and low dose...... Slow and steady wins......

HA HA HA I only read this thread because I saw it said second cycle and I new he was full of shit, LOL :flipoffha

Damn it, I wanted to bump this but i jsut put a link in the other thread he started about his next cycle.

no no no i had sugery and laid low for awhile and havnt been to the gym in some time just work there now...kidney stones..right and left side...so

Back