how badly do you RAGE?

How badly do you rage?

• I could run a killogram of Tren and keep my cool

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • every now and then I wanna slap a few ho's

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Its a problem of mine...but when your my size it's more other peoples problem

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • for half my cycle I feel like there's a stick of TNT in my ass

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I took 10mg of Dbol and shot my mother

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
some people think roid rage is a myth.
i know its real i get really quick tempered on gear but i control it,im a grown man and i can take responsabillity for my actions

Tren seems to put me on edge, but its debatable. Generally its up to you to keep cool. More often than not, I see guys who know they are on gear and will justify a hissy fit with "well its the tren" ... Not that Im saying its entirely untrue but comon. Edgy or not, your actions are under YOUR control, period.

yea, i don't think it's a myth...if it was then i don't know what yesterday's hot flashes and irrational anger spurts were all about..

I dont really get angry, just a little more impatient at times. ive never had a true episode of rage. i think its over-rated.

Only tren gets me that way, just a little easier to snap, but ive learned to control it well.

I get extremly impatient. It could escalate to "rage" from there but dont let it happen. I just think of all the laws that keep me from doing things to other people and I relax. Think of a 300lb big bubbish type dude wanting to butt rape you in prison. That always helps me keep my cool.

I think its a fallacy made up by the media. If your an asshole already, they can be a bigger asshole when on them. Steroids relax me and make me feel better. Guess I'm not an asshole, but a swell guy :D

i dont really get it but i have freinds who are already easily aggetated and both of them get a little outa control sometimes while on.

i gotta admit, both dbol and test make me aggressive, and when i do get angry it is more intense.

However I do agree that aggression is largely overstated for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users

some guys are more predisposed to anger probs before they get on juice. i think they more at risk at going postal than somone who is more stable.

LMAO! I took 10mg dbol and shot my mother :-D
The options for this poll are hilarious.
Its a problem of mine...but when your my size it's more other peoples problem :-D :-D

Who wants a piece of me, Motherbukers..I just had a shot of Penacillin and now im all fired up...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHGHHG *smash* FAGGOTS.....

I get a little more on edge every now and then, but for the most part if something pisses me off enough to that extent, its not the juice.

hahaha i dunno.....im predisposed to flip the fuck out...i always have naturally....when im all sauced out i really feel different as im getting angry tho...a lot madder quicker. I don't really see how it could be said that its a myth for certain. If steroids are androgenic, i don't see why aggression wouldn't fall nice and neatly into the "male charicteristics" category. I mean it's a male trait through out humans and animals alike...

Back