How can I reduce Vascularity?

Knot

SCAMMER - banned
So this is what my arm looks like without working out or anything, and on the underside of my forearm that you can't really see because of the shadow it is even more vascular. Is there a way to lessen it?
View attachment 556309

thats a first, never heard someone trying to do that. it happens when blood flow to your muscles increase. you sure you wanna lessen it?

I get told all the time from girls that the vascularity is fucking gross.

Never in my life have I seen a girl say god damn. Those veins bulging everywhere are sexy, unless they were referring to my shaft then that's another story lol

The last you have to worry about with girls is little shit like your vascularity. The things that matter will over shadow that to the point that it doesnt matter. At worst, most girls wouldnt give a shit. Get some confidence and decent looks. I cant help you with the latter. Good luck op

The last you have to worry about with girls is little shit like your vascularity. The things that matter will over shadow that to the point that it doesnt matter. At worst, most girls wouldnt give a shit. Get some confidence and decent looks. I cant help you with the latter. Good luck op
I don't want to lose the vascularity for girls, I personally don't like it, I was just concurring with the other poster

Back