How can I take my arimidex?

JimmyB.

That's my Q: I have buyed 1 gram of Arimidex that will give me 1000cap of 1mg of arimidex.

But I've readed on another website this:

3. The powdered version of the supplement or steroid compound that you plan on capping. Oral steroid compounds such as Anavar, DNP, Clomid, Dbol, Nolva and Winstrol (winny) make good capping choices. However compounds such as Clen, T3, Femara and Arimidex should never be capped because of their small dose amounts and the inherent inaccuracies of the capping process.

So How can I tame my arimidex? I weigh 1 milligram and take it by mouth without capping with water??

Thank you..

GL weighing out 1 mg each time, much less .5mg or .25mg most people use for dosages

best bet is to make solution/suspension to get accurate dosages

don't know what liquid you'd use for adex though, probably everclear or PEG i'm guessing

So.. I've found this recipe..

Armidex
Powder: per 1 gram of Anastrozole
Produces: Highest concentration made - 5 mg/ml

Requirements:

1 gram of Anastrozole powder
1 beaker suitable for holding the volume of liquids
19.9 ml of PEG 300
179.1 ml of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol (or bacardi 151)

But Can I use oils instead alcohol? I' mean.. I'm abstemious, and I shouldn't drink :)

There are some normal "diluent" that can I drink/use for that?

Last edited:
I think you can make it without the alcohol. Im saying this because i get a liquid arimadex from a source that does not use alcohol. Im guessing that the alcohol is added to give it shelf life, just like BA in gear. Just my theory.
BTW, this only applies to arimadex. Some other oral solutions must have alcohol to dissolve the drug.

With 5mg/ml I only need to drink 0.2ml for take 1mg day

Do you know how much will last the batch with distilled water?

Yeah man anadrol is the most toxic oral anabolic steroids available,liver support is always a good idea.

Last edited:
Get some number 1 caps. 50 number 1 caps will hold 16 grams of hormone/filler. Use a food processor and to mix filler and hormone and that'll get you pretty damn close. I'm at work but when I get home ill get more accurate info.

So for 50 1mg caps you use .05 of raw and 15.95 of filler. Most capping machines do 50 at a time. It's early still so ill have to double check my math. But 1mg caps are no different than capping 25mg caps.

This is from another forum...

You take 5g anavar you mix this with 125ml of everclear, shake hard to get rid of lumps then mix with 375ml of glycerine, add 5ml of cherry extract and your set. Youve just made a 10mg/1ml suspension. Dont like the everclear replace with water, but if you do make sure you keep it in small bottles and use a sterile dropper or syringe to take your doses, with everclear always sterile

Everytime you take a dose you shake vigorously, the thinkness keeps the suspension homogenized for several minutes, so you dont have to worry about it settling before taking a dose.

Another alternative is making a solution instead of a suspension
Solution - powder is totally dissolved the liquid is clear
Suspension - the powder is suspended and visible in the liquid.

Easier solution take everclear example 500ml , very very cafully heat on stove or even safer in a pot of heated water (so a pot everclear in a pot hot water) Stir 5g powder around till it completely dissolves. You now have a solution of again 10mg/1ml , very strong tasting but with a very little known huge advantage, you can now take your oral sub-lingually, resulting in a much higher body absorption, by partially avoiding the first pass through the liver, what you swallow goes through first pass whats absorbed under the tongue doesnt.

Another alternative is to make an oil solution or suspension

An oil suspension, take a thick oil like virgin olive or cold pressed lin seed oil take 500ml oil to 5g powder blend until homogenized, shake vigorously before use.

Oil solution dissolve powder in BA BB
so that 5g of powder go into 2.5ml BA 10ml BB, heat and dissolve then add 490ml grapeseed oil, blend and you have an oil solution of oral powder at 10mg/1ml

Personally the everclear/glycerine suspension is easiest, while the everclear solution is probably best if you take it sub lingually, the oil based ones are good for those that avoid alcohol at all costs.

You can make your concentrations as you wish

you want 100mg/ml?
5g to 50ml total liquid (be that everclear glycerine oil)

50mg/ml
5g to 100ml

25mg/ml
5g to 200ml

20mg/ml
5g to 250ml

10mg/ml
5g to 500ml

If you wish you can substitute corn syrup for glycerine. Thats prob your best best imo. Oil ...not for me.
Everclear and corn syrup - both easily avail otc products.

Back