How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle? (Your struggles and suggestions)

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
"What's YOUR routine, and how do you hold yourself accountable?!?!"

Many of us have busy hectic schedules, whether it's work, family, multi jobs, or even school..With this said how do you make the time to keep your promise to the grind, how do you juggle meal preps (do you even meal prep or eat on the lamb),do you have a partner that helps you with your goals, prepping, training, eating?

What's your biggest struggle in this lifestyle? What motivates you,how do you keep the passion and dedication on fire?

Share your stories with the brotherhood.. Give some tips if you have any, or suggestions on how to simplify things in order to save time that creates more time for the grind!

Are you a college student and train religiously tell us how you keep up with the lifestyle? Do you walk away from parting and is it difficult for you? Give some of the other young guys some of your great ideas for improved nutrition, supplementation, time management...
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Share meal ideas too) meals on the go, or cheap eats that meet your daily macro's!
[/FONT]

Work 2 jobs plus a 24 hour rep position for Euro-Pharmacies. Wake up at 4:20am. Leave the house at 5am. At the gym until 6:45. At my full time job by 7:15. Get out at 3:45, stop home for a quick meal and at my second job by 5:30. Get home at 11pm, rinse and repeat. I get one afternoon off a week and it consists of food shopping, laundry, and meal prep. Roughly 2 hours of cooking to prepare for the week. Despite having the afternoon/evening off I still don't get to bed until 11ish.

I live out of Tupperware containers, and hardly ever have a sit down meal. I eat on the go when I can. Luckily my full time job is a cushy office job with a microwave and fridge so I can stock the fridge full of meals (hardly anyone else uses it) and as long as I continue to work and be productive I can heat up full meals and eat them anytime I want. I keep oatmeal, ramen, pb&j supplies, nuts, protein bars, beef jerky, etc all at my desk for quick snacking.

Despite having no life....it takes no effort for me to keep up with the lifestyle. It's not a chore when it's something you're passionate about. I get excited when my alarm goes off at 4:20 in the morning. I love the feeling of walking into the gym at 5:15 in the morning with some heavy metal blasting in my headphones and a near empty gym. All I see is possibilities and potential. I can't even start my day without it.

Speaking of waking up... ( Cough cough )

Grrrrrrrr..... Haha

Hah! My bad homie! I forget that not everyone is as chipper as me in the morning. My girlfriend thinks i'm a psychopath for springing out of bed at 4:20am with a goofy smile whistling the Andy Griffith theme song (my morning wake up routine) LOL ;)

Back