How can supp companies cover the taste of CEE?

Trucker111

TP's and I'm guessing all other straight CEE powder tastes soo bad.. how do companies cover that up? I put 3g in about 10oz of sprite zero and it was sooo bad.

companies cover it up by using "proprietary blends" that most likely contain a few hundred miligrams of CEE, barely even enough to taste.

Suareezay said:
hydrochloric acid
Is that what's causing it? No, I don't really have ulcers. Taking CEE completely disrupts my stomach: cramps, ulcer-like pain, bowel movement problems... So, tell me more about the hydrochloric acid..

Ponderosa said:
Is that what's causing it? No, I don't really have ulcers. Taking CEE completely disrupts my stomach: cramps, ulcer-like pain, bowel movement problems... So, tell me more about the hydrochloric acid..
it was a joke. i thought you were joking about it burning your stomach. you know, because of how much everyone whines about the taste of cee, which really isnt even that unpleasant.

Just buy a Capping Machine and some empty gel caps.

Buy some CEE powder

Make your own caps.

Most cost efficient and you don't have to taste the powder.

Take 30mins one afternoon and sit in front of the TV and bust out a couple hundred caps.

Easto said:
Just buy a Capping Machine and some empty gel caps.

Buy some CEE powder

Make your own caps.

Most cost efficient and you don't have to taste the powder.

Take 30mins one afternoon and sit in front of the TV and bust out a couple hundred caps.
Ha! That's what im doin

i still cant wrap my brain around how the taste of CEE can be such a huge deal.

if you put the powder on your tongue and just let it chill there, yea, its gonna taste pretty bad.

if you add it to a shake, its hardly noticeable.

Back