How do i bring my balls back???

Aussie_bob

Need advise on how to bring back my natural test production back. Ran a Test E & Deca cycle, used Arimadex intra , been using Novla post to keep the estrogen in check. Was planning to use HCG's to bring back natural test levels but am struggling to get my hands on any... was going to get on some IGF Lr3 , any other recommendations ? thx in advance

W1-W10: TE @ 500 , Deca @ 250 , Arimidex @ 1mg EoD
W11-12: TE @ 500 , Arimidex @ 0.5mg EoD
W12-13: TE @ 350 , Arimidex @ 0.5mg EoD
W14-16: TE @250
W17: OFF
W18-20: Novla @ 100mg ED
W21-22:Novla @ 50mg ED
W23 : currently...

In my opinion you started your post cycle therapy (pct) a bit early, with Test E that shit lingers for a few weeks so you have to start post cycle therapy (pct) when your body has cleared most of it. Or else you are trying to jump start a system that isn't going to start at all. But other guys are better experts than me here, lets see what the vets say

A 10 days blast phase of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before starting my post cycle therapy (pct) always brought my boys back to town for me :)

lol having trouble sourcing the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thus in this pickle, what dose you run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at for the 10 days?

You've already started PCT so I think it might be too late for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but don't Quote me on that. I do know that Clomid will be perfect for getting the old plums going again. 50/50/50/50

You've already started PCT so I think it might be too late for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but don't Quote me on that. I do know that Clomid will be perfect for getting the old plums going again. 50/50/50/50

agreed....comment is on the money

clomid will give your HPTA the proverbial kick in the balls and get it started again...pun intended (if that is even a pun lol)

lol having trouble sourcing the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thus in this pickle, what dose you run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at for the 10 days?

I use 5000iu so that's 500iu ED for 10 days. But I always used it before I stated my PCT . And for PCT I usually use a combination of clomid and nolvadex.

Back